Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Else Wash Their Car

javadude

I must have looked a fool washing my car in the rain yesterday. It was starting to get dark too. I just couldn't stand it any more - after 3 very busy weeks I finally had time to wash the car and the alloys were black with muck and brake dust.

Wife thinks I'm mad :duh:

My excuse: It wasn't raining (much) yesterday, and the car was covered with mud from a visit in the boonies on Saturday..... :yack: So I took the hose and the bucket. :hehe: At least it looks nicely water-repelling in the rain today... B)

Now for the muddy interiour :sick:

I went to the IMO on Saturday. it didn't rain here but its frosted over this am... glad I aint going nowhere till Lunchtime... :unsure:

Jo had to use the de-Icer this am. first time of the year!

:hohoho: getting near that time :crying:

Oh to live in the sunny south - havent seen frost for alooong time :lol::lol:

I washed my car yesterday as well. I only got it on Saturday though, so I've got an excuse!

Didn't they wash it for you? Guess you bought private? Anyway - welcome to the club!

I went to the IMO on Saturday. it didn't rain here but its frosted over this am... glad I aint going nowhere till Lunchtime... :unsure:

Jo had to use the de-Icer this am. first time of the year!

:hohoho:  getting near that time :crying:

Oh to live in the sunny south - havent seen frost for alooong time :lol::lol:

you've just had a shedload of rain though according to the weather!

havent cleaned mine for a few weeks now :blush:

i must try harder!

I washed my car yesterday as well. I only got it on Saturday though, so I've got an excuse!

Didn't they wash it for you? Guess you bought private? Anyway - welcome to the club!

Yes, they did wash it, but I drove to Manchester Airport early yesterday morning and so it got covered in salt and mud.

I thought I ought to try to keep it clean for at least the first month!!! :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links