Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Altezza Rs200

Mr Singh

u need to be in the motor trade. i seen in banzai magazine some 18yr old that owns a JDM supra all modified with bodywork, ICE, lambo style doors etc.... & even NOS, practically modifying the car as if it his!or maybe it is as it turns out he works for his dad in the motor trade, but shouldnt think u can build up your NCB as the car isnt your but the company's....

Scarface dude i need to vent :tsktsk:  :tsktsk:

I feel like doing what this dude i know does: GET A TRADERS POLICY!!!!

I mean he does change his cars regularly but he drives: EVO's, GTO's, FERRARI'S etc. He buys them then gets rid. All the time playing with the £6-10K mark. Making money etc along the way. He is only 25!! he aint loaded but does have some cash to play with.

When i asked him how is he affording insurance he told me such!! :blink:

Makes you bloody wonder though.

I really would like the Altezza. Would be nice if they came fully loaded like the uk IS200 sport/SE

Confused.....I am just P***** off at the moment :tsktsk:

I really would like the Altezza. Would be nice if they came fully loaded like the uk IS200 sport/SE

Confused.....I am just P***** off at the moment :tsktsk:

i have one now, .as has been mentioned in this post, its coming back to the UK this weekend

HERE

holy sh*t

How come you are paying so much for insurance?? My insurance is with Adrian Flux and I am paying £680 everything declared. I do have full no claims and am 26 yrs old on an essex postcode. Dont know why you are getting quoted over double what I'm paying.

Bad postcode?

points? convictions?

This was 6 months ago tho' so unless things have gone downhill for the SXE10 then I don't understand........

holy sh*t

How come you are paying so much for insurance?? My insurance is with Adrian Flux and I am paying £680 everything declared. I do have full no claims and am 26 yrs old on an essex postcode. Dont know why you are getting quoted over double what I'm paying.

Bad postcode?

points? convictions?

This was 6 months ago tho' so unless things have gone downhill for the SXE10 then I don't understand........

WOW! that is cheap mate.. Can u find out if they will do group buy on insurance for us? :P :D :lol:

I am after black or a dark colour mate. I know its a pain in the a** to keep clean with our weather.

Actually I am keeping an open mind on the colour. Gonna wait till the new year to make my move on getting the car. So i will be in contact soon AltezzaScot ;) Any idea when the import regulations are gonna ease up mate??

Cheers guys

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links