Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

well a few weeks ago there was one being advertised for £3250 which had 80k miles on it - so is this one worth alot more - i would say no

I think at this age it is only worth what one wants to pay for it - yes the mileage is low but what about all the metal and rubber underneath? and there is no mention of a service history.

i couldnt put a value on it.

It's still a 20 year old car so I reckon no more than £3k providing there are no major issues with it (e.g. all mechanicals fine, all electrics work).

If I was going for an LS400, I would personally want the Mk IV version as that has the 5 speed auto, 280bhp engine and looks a bit nicer than this one but that's just my view

I sold my LS400 last year after owning it for 13 years and I now have an LS430

isn't the aerial stuck !! .......... £1500 tops ............... blemish on the paint above the S in Lexus on the boot ............... and the rear of the front seats leather marks too maybe.

Not bad for a 20 y/o car BUT it is 20 and not collectible yet as a classic

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links