Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Value Tracking...

If it's a Guernsey car, it's probably had a dozen or so sets of wing mirrors smashed off it in its life. ****, those roads are narrow.

I believe you can take our extra mirror insurance on hire cars, it's such an issue!

• Like 1

Hi all, been following the forum with interest for a while now. My dad has had a couple ISF's - a black '08 which he traded in for a silver '11. He's still got the 2011 car and I was thinking about making him an offer in the coming months for it. He's had it from new and so would be an ideal purchase, knowing the car's exact history. Missed out on his first one, as I was only in my early 20s when he sold it!

I think it's done around 15,000 miles. What do you all think it's worth? And what will the depreciation be like.
For me it would be my daily drive, covering around 8,000 miles a year.

Out of interest, his first car's reg was FN58 TGJ. Does anyone on the forums own or know it? Sorry if that's a bit off topic...

I'd hazard a guess of 25-28k, knowing the history for me is priceless, u just need to work on the "father-son" one a lot id imagine. Lol

Mileage and owners is always a big thing in my eyes,.....good luck 👍

Depreciation has been pretty good, I think. I got mine appraised a year after I bought it as I needed an official value and one year later and 23k extra I was extremely surprised to get it priced at what I paid for it from a Lexus dealer (as a private sale, not a trade in).

I'm certain my car is worth less now, if only because I've now put 50k on it and it's another 15 months older. I do need to get the bonnet paint sorted though, took it over to Germany in the summer and autobahning it resulted in a few fairly large stone chips. As has been said elsewhere, I think the paint is pretty soft, perhaps thats due to the nature of the lacquer coats that Lexus used?

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about investing in a clear wrap for the front after I do get around to getting the stone chips properly sorted.

I think Japanese paint in general is soft. Currently drive a Nissan 350Z, they're really susceptible to chips too, with similar "soft paint" comments on the club forums.
Thanks for the quick responses so far :phone:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links