Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Installed Wedsport Sa-67R's And Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires

Hey Guys,

So I finally got my new wheels and tires installed today. :)

I've had to order some spigot rings, as none were provided. :(

Really like the look of the wider tires at the back. ;)

Hope you like them too. :)

Think I'll keep the orange calipers, like the contrast.

1c8daca633bf305e010169244348dc5f_zps5e04

3da9074a64d4d3c4301c507172889372_zps6c2f

30dfb206afdeb0a0939cda4c5bab1a4a_zps3586

6d3a49e68f9a24a0b468dbfa4d8e5501_zps5835

ad234359ad49a03563d28d410992dfbe_zpse8b0

4a7285fb362ca624ba38488977eb26ef_zps235e

02298b81652f99b8d482a309f4e8d4f2_zpsf489

f1ea51ad50090d256331246c529aa87a_zps1d4d

Excuse the dirt! ;) didn't get time to clean before I ran out of daylight! :)

• Like 1

Looks awesome Pete. Looking forward to seeing your car at the next meet.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think you now hold the title of the most modified IS-F in the country.

Thanks. :)

Yep, unless there's an owner hiding away somewhere, I'm pretty sure I hold the most modified IS-F in the UK title. :)

Funny thing is I still have lots left on my to-do list! ;)

Glad I got the wheels though. They are sadly discontinued now, hence the unplanned purchase! Lol.

Should hopefully have enough to do my exhaust and vented carbon bonnet this year.

Next year will be suspension, 2 piece brake rotors, and hopefully a mechanical differential!

As I said, still lots to do! :)

Looking good! Yes keep the calipers orange mate.

thanks Roheel. :)

Lovely wheels matey. I think blue calipers with white wording would look better and make it look more consistent. The car has blue accents all over it.

Stu

true enough stu. I already have the white brembo decals! May do them at a later date. Happy with the Orange contrast for now though.

Nice :)

cheers Steve. :)

Alloys look the dogs *olloc*s.

You are dedicated Peter, ill give you that :-)

Cheers Simon. :)

Got my Wald carbon trunk spoiler, carbon roof spoiler, Lexus window visors, and some more LED's coming as well. ;)

Should be collecting them tomorrow.

Not sure when I'll get them installed though! Got to try and remove the OEM style carbon trunk spoiler first! Lol.

Very nice chap, what size are the tires?

Thanks. :)

Tires are 245/35/19 up front, 275/30/19 at the back.

A noticeable improvement over the OEM sizes, and with the lighter wheels, they should be better all round. :)

• Like 1

Liking the alloys...seen them on a few US ISFs. How are you finding the Michelin's? They are my next choice once I burn through my Bridgestones.

Thamks Andy. :) too soon to tell chap. They are bound to be better in terms of grip etc, given the bigger footprint offered by the larger sizes,

Love the wheels Pete. Very close to the newer style ones in the States.

Thanks Sham. These are actually a bit wider than the facelift OEM ones. Think they are 8.5 front, 9.5 rear. Mine are 9 front, 10 rear. :)

Loving that look mate, nice job. It looks particularly mean with that rear diffuser.

Thanks Keith. :)

Will look even meaner when I get the Wald carbon diffuser, upper carbon roof spoiler, and the vented Seibon carbon bonnet on there! ;)

Do love the aggression of the diffuser though. :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links