Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Maybe My Lexus Is200 Se 2002 Auto

Nice looking car there, should be a steal for that price on that milage - mine was 3 years old and had 54k on the clock for that price from the dealers 18 months ago!

Are you thinking of having her then?

Yup yup yup :D

Very good price taking into account the milleage. Parkers gives you a rough idea - it expects 20k on the clock for this one at this sort of price. Make sure you do get it checked though (should be OK if the log book is stamped each year by a Lexus dealer with the milleage on it). :geek:

Might be worth doing th HPi check as well. (I did for a private seller - and it turned out the car was clocked! Didn't bother for a Lexus dealer though). :shutit:

g0g0g0!

And join da club! B)

well ive got first dibs on the car... the only problem i have is gettign the money for the thing. i want it and trying to get it, but being 20 and a credit rating of a hamster i kinda having trouble.

On another note will my insurance drop if i join this lexus owners gold thing? i think someone said about that before but i cant remember?

Tom

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links