Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Had Some Good News

TheDon

Well as you know i had a smash in my car when some idiot drove into my drivers door at 50mph in a 30mph zone.

Well now my 3 years no claims are suspended while the idiot still is trying to get away with it. So i thought i would be saying good bye to my charger as the insurance would be silly!

well after getting turned away by quite a few companies i ended up at adrian flux.

They were realy knowlegable and after telling them about every single mod (including having bits polished etc) they came back with 2 quotes.

and considering i am 23 with 0 no claims at the min they came up with

£1525 fully comp with 0 no claims

£725 fully comp when i get my no claims back.

how good is that, hopefully should encourage a few more people to buy this kit seeing as the insurance aint realy that bad!

they also said i can add any other mod i want includins Nos but not a roll cage! lol

i was sooo careful and was desperate to make it to 3 years then this company car driving numpty hits me! lol.

cant wait to get em protected!

I've got a quote from Tesco on a 2001 Lexus IS200.

i'm 22 with 5 years driving experience, but 0 years no claims bonus, as i'm currently driving on my dad's Motor Traders policy.

The quote is for £2049, fully comprehensive. :angry:

At this rate, i dont think i'll ever be able to afford one!

i'm 22 with 5 years driving experience, but 0 years no claims bonus, as i'm currently driving on my dad's Motor Traders Policy.

The quote is for £2049, fully comprehensive.  :angry:

Wow! thats bad, im also 22 and with Tesco. mine is £930 fully comp, but i do have 2 years ncb and live in Southampton. and that includes my aftermarket wheels, not the exhaust yet though :ph34r:

that is very good  :ph34r: i pay more than that  (£740) :huh: and im 41 with 9yrs no clames, mind you my charger is included in that  :ph34r:

Who you with mate? Mines about the same as that with the charger included and i'm 27 with 4 years no claims. I'm with the red car telephone thingy :ph34r:

That also includes full break down cover

that is very good  :ph34r: i pay more than that  (£740) :huh: and im 41 with 9yrs no clames, mind you my charger is included in that  :ph34r:

Who you with mate? Mines about the same as that with the charger included and i'm 27 with 4 years no claims. I'm with the red car telephone thingy :ph34r:

That also includes full break down cover

same mate :o

that quote is for absolutely everything including the charger induction kit, polished pipes, wheels, interior, tints etc etc etc.

nearly fell off my chair. definately can reccomend them, altho mine is insured for 5000 miles a year and as a personal use only as i have a company car to use.

that quote is for absolutely everything including the charger induction kit, polished pipes, wheels, interior, tints etc etc etc.

nearly fell off my chair. definately can reccomend them, altho mine is insured for 5000 miles a year and as a personal use only as i have a company car to use.

5000 a year :lol: your going to rack up about that on the Sun Run :lol: Looks like you wont be able to use the car for the rest of the year after that! :tomato:

i'm 22 with 5 years driving experience, but 0 years no claims bonus, as i'm currently driving on my dad's Motor Traders Policy.

The quote is for £2049, fully comprehensive.  :angry:

That doesn't seem right, I'm 22 too, and had a quote from Privilege at £1300 with zero no claims for my 2002 car. What area do you live in, is there a lot of car crime? :blink:

Think it was only around £2k for an SC430! :winky:

This thread has gone way :offtopic: and has turned into a "My insurance premium is this much" thread ............

Chris, are you happy that your thread has gone way off topic, from your original post?

If not, I'll split the "My insurance premium is this much" discussions to another thread.

Regards,

not realy upset that its gone of topic realy. but it is good to see what different people are paying.

can i suggest to some people that they log onto auto trader web site www.autotrader.co.uk and do their insurance search engine. last year my quote went from £1400 to £880 thanks to that!

This thread has gone way  :offtopic: and has turned into a "My insurance premium is this much" thread ............

Chris, are you happy that your thread has gone way off topic, from your original post?

If not, I'll split the "My insurance premium is this much" discussions to another thread.

Regards,

its called growth

the topic didnt call for replys and was more of a statement

its now expanded but is still on topic

lets not have too much over moderation please :)

its called growth

lets not have too much over moderation please  :)

Bazza, acording to the new Tc & Cs .... it is not "related to the subject of the original poster", and so I'm just doing what I'm here for ......... apart from looking pretty ;)

its called growth

lets not have too much over moderation please  :)

Bazza, acording to the new Tc & Cs .... it is not "related to the subject of the original poster", and so I'm just doing what I'm here for ......... apart from looking pretty ;)

so how is it not related :ohmy:

the initial post was about the price that chris was quoted for insurance

as have been most of the replys

"looking pretty" ..............youre bloody gorgeous mate :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links