Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh Pete,, come on up,,, i went there last year, although purely for research as i was thinking of getting a lex then and so went for inspiration.

If your scared Pete, i'll hold your hand :P

Hhhmmm....with recent goings on its doubtful for me.

B) B)

Awww, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,

...You know you want to really :P

Well Paul if you was there last year then you must have seen me(hardly missable)

I will see nearer the time.

As for soapboxes theres always one in the boot :P

B) B)

Cant say i did see you pete,, i was a very new member and parked the old errr vectra well away..the only people i do recall seeing where Zee and si skippy. oh and that green purple flip IS

Me too I shall be there....my first meet with LOC was at Gaydon...:D Got the ball rolling on my modding too...!! B)

did yu see me with ice cream round my mouth?

Yep...and burger sauce Steve... :P :P

Well if Steve puts up a meeting point then i may reconsider :lol:

Forget may reconsider! :angry: (Claire he IS going! Pete if you have a problem with me sticking ya name down then see my mrs :P infact no... see the bruises my mrs can cause lol)

And besides... you did promise to hold my hand on my first LOC meet! Did I tell you I scored 50% gay on that thing on gold :shifty: lol

And hopefully the car parking can be arranged a bit better this year!!

B) B)

:crybaby::crybaby: Waaaaa, I'll organise it properly this year, promise. Just wasn't expecting the 100's of cars to turn up - the inconsiderate sods ;)

Booked BOTH car parks this year and Stev's got his gazebo so we're ready for business :lol:

Pete, you'll have to come - who else can I ponce, er borrow, some decent polish off?!

Forget may reconsider! :angry: (Claire he IS going! Pete if you have a problem with me sticking ya name down then see my mrs :P infact no... see the bruises my mrs can cause lol)

And besides... you did promise to hold my hand on my first LOC meet! Did I tell you I scored 50% gay on that thing on gold :shifty: lol

You'll be easy to spot then Gazza, you'll be the one holding Pete's hand and skipping into the sunset....?!?!?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk