Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Have You Done To Your Car Today ?

hi guys

today i got 2 x inner track rods fitted and laser tracking done to my 2004 LS430. Lexus wanted £300 just for 2 x rods but in the end i bought them on eBay for £70 for both.

post any thing you have done to your car today.

this thread continues.....so if you do some thing to your car tomorrow, post reply tomorrow and so on....

so what have you done to your car today then ? :)

Nothing to the Lexus.

On the Corrado, changed the halogen headlamp H4 bulbs to LED bulbs, and swapped out the sidelight bulbs to match. Look great and perform very well, so quite impressed with these LED headlamp bulbs. Just remains to be seen how they are for reliability.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Nothing to the Lexus.

On the Corrado, changed the halogen headlamp H4 bulbs to LED bulbs, and swapped out the sidelight bulbs to match. Look great and perform very well, so quite impressed with these LED headlamp bulbs. Just remains to be seen how they are for reliability.

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

what kinda H4 bulbs did you use ? are they bright enough for night driving ?

I recently changed bulbs but they are not bright enough.

what kinda H4 bulbs did you use ? are they bright enough for night driving ?

I recently changed bulbs but they are not bright enough.

I gave these a go

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131469773162&globalID=EBAY-GB

Bright enough (need to adjust alignment a bit though)

Halogen setup on left of picture, LED on right

post-19263-143411334593_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

• Like 1

went to a mercedes dealer micheal? .....dont do it!!!!!lol.

wife drives a merc,its harsh ,noisey and unreliable,

he heh, I won't Gary, honest, tho my own wife might.............

back on topic - yesterday I did some paint touch up on the GS (with cocktail stick mind, no brush!) and today drove the SC up the A1 with the hope that when I return home later this afternoon, the sun will be shining and I can put the roof down - fingers firmly crossed..

I changed myself cooling fluid,PS.fluid,gear box and diff oil,air and pollen filters :phone:...I try to figure how to bleed hydraulic{or replace fluid}clutch...maybe same one here did it :whistling:

Fitted Wind deflectors and exhaust tips today. I think tips are bit too long frown emoticonI bought wrong length. I think i need to get exhaust pipe cut and these tips welded on.

IMG_4456_zpsdp8dkdw1.jpg

IMG_4455_zpsjzky6knb.jpg

IMG_4437_zpsrfqhvucp.jpg

Finally got around to looking at the rear brakes, new disc and pad.

Spent an hour getting the first caliper off, pad pins rusted and lower slide pin seized solid. :(

Anyone know the best place to get replacements?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Full detail today. Started raining so didn't do tyres or interior

Full wash with carchem shampoo. Tardis and carchem revolt. Arches with 1001 carpet shampoo. Full clay then a blast with AS Tango as a drying aid. Paint wasnt too bad so used das6 with AG SRP. Coat of Soft99 Fusso on top. Plastics dressed with Valetpro Protectant. Planning on doing the tyres tomorrow and the interior too

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links