Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What Size Computer Have You Got

jac114

Yep agree pc world = lots of dosh.. I build Pc's for people and have accounts with a couple of suppliers ..so I sell mine on to pay for bits to go towards another.. although most of the time I am too busy building for people and tend to skip my own.. :D

jac

Athlon 2800+ XP-768Mb DDR 333 ram-GF4 Ti 4600 graphics-17" digital tft - 120Gb SATA hard drive- 12x cd writer - 4X dvd writer- 16x dvd rom. and STILL deus ex 2 runs like its on a spectrum 48k.

which SATA drive do you have ? seagate how quiet is it, im looking to get one soon u c

The Seagate Barracuda V is claimed to be the quietest drive in it's class. I have a couple of older IVs, one it my PC and the other in my TiVo, and they are the quietest 7200rpm drives I have heard.

which SATA drive do you have ? seagate  how quiet is it, im looking to get one soon u c

The Seagate Barracuda V is claimed to be the quietest drive in it's class. I have a couple of older IVs, one it my PC and the other in my TiVo, and they are the quietest 7200rpm drives I have heard.

thats what i was looking at getting , opted for the 120gb 7200rpm and only £80 ish, i hate noise from my pc- you can really hear it in my appt, tile floor, open plan etc thats why i opted for watercooling - reworking the system when i get back.

computer, yes, box in the corner of the room.

Mat,

i've down loaded that software and it telling me that it doesn't recognise my username/password can you help

Commador 64 :blush:

I bet there aren't many people here that remember that this used to power Noah's Ark's sat nav :blush:

I used to love my commodore 64, had some of the best computer music ever and I was gutted when I sold it and put the money towards an Amiga A500, I never did like the Amiga

I've recently sold my PC to build my own custom PC that I'm using now:

Twin 3.0 AMD Processors

160Gb Hard Disk

40Gb Hard Disk (For Back Ups)

1Gb RAM DDR Memory

Gainward nVIDIA FX5900 Graphics Card

48 Speed CD-RW

DVD RW+/- Multi DVD R/W

17" AOC TFT Monitor

5.1 Soundcard & Speakers (Big Subwoofer)

Microsoft XP Professional

I had a few problems at first, but it now running sweet as a nut! :yahoo:

Desktop:

AMD XP2800+

1GB DDR

2 X 40GB HDD

128mb MSI Geforce 4 Ti 4800 SE

Abit Nf7-S Mobo

Pioneer 106 DVD/RW

Lite-on 24x10x48 CD/RW

Lian Li Aluminium Case (PC-6089A)

18" Dell TFT

2 Speaker system with subwoofer.

Win XP Pro

Router:

Old skool packard bell

PII 233 Mhz

32mb SDReam

4Gb Hdd

Cd Rom

Extremely loud fan in need of replacement

Laptop:

Acer TravelMate 273XC

P4-1.7G

256MB

20GB UDMA-100

14.1"TFT XGA

FDD

8xDVD/8x8x24xCDRW

Audio

Modem 56K,

Enet

32MB Graphics

Laptop2:

Packard Bell

PII 350

10Gb HDD

CD Rom

12.1" TFT

Runs all the mobile phone repair sw

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links