Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Few Pics After A Good Wash

Lovely job and I like the wheels.

I washed mine Friday evening, first time since owning the car in Janaury, and will be getting my replacement wheels fitted later this week. My originals are ingrained with dirt and spoil the beauty of the paintwork which others have said comes up a treat with a bucket of water thrown over it even though its seen its key of the door year.

• Like 1

At first I didn't like the wheels that much, but they have grown on me.

I did replace the tyres though. The ones that were on them were 235 45 17 and seemed quite lost in the wheel arches.

Now, with 235 55 17, they fill out the arches nicely.

An LS always look nice when scrubbed up, I need to spend some time getting mine cleaned up, but as ever other DIY projects and the garden get my attention when the weather turns nice.

• Like 2

I don't think there is another car on the planet that shines the way yours and everybody else s LS shines after 25 years with a wash and polish, what a stunning LS you have. Well done Mike.

• Like 1

It was the colour first attracted me to the Lexus. I'd had several Mercs in Burnt Silver and the paint work was pretty good but the Smarage Schwarz colour of my last S320 left me cold. Of course Merc experimented with some sort of eco paint around that time which was not a great success. Smarage although seemingly Black was not Black and in some lights looked green and in some blue. Couldn't stand the colour though kept the car for six years.

On the Lexus I only have a little flaking of the Lacquer on the front bumper, otherwise its a full gloss metallic shine - Wonderful - Love it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links