Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Many Left Update

There are now only 224 ISFs on the DVLA records.

This is down 5 from the last quarter resuls in 2014.

At this rate there will be less than 200 this time next year?So hopefully it wont be long before the "BEAST"

becomes a bona -fida CLASSIC!!

• 4 weeks later...

There were only 12000 isfs made about 8000 were sold in the USA.That only meant that about 4000 were sold in the rest of the world.So they are spread very thinly.Taking in write offs etc theres probably only about 10000 or so left?

jaysis..! didnt think they were that rare.

I will most likely change car next year, I need to go for a drive in a F ... soon

I know you want a 2010 but you are more than welcome to come out in mine and have a poke around to get a feel for the car and what they are like :)

• 2 weeks later...

Coming back from a wedding tonight and about to reverse into a side road to turn around and a guy in a volvo parks bext to me and say, "mate im a big fan of Lexus, but whats that i aint seen one b4", i said google ISF, he replied " sound like a sports car, is it a 2.0ltr" at this point i smerked and said only milk and juice come in 2ltr.. this is a V8 5.0 400+ bhp.. this aint your normal lexus and yes b4 you ask it quicker then a M3.

Just goes ro show even some lexus lovers dnt know what these are.

Made my day though.. drove home with a big 😊

Im not just saying this because mine is white..but this pearl colour stands out really well in the night.. the street lights make it look amazing in motion.

Haha :)

Recently I had similiar story.

Now I'm doing the project in Czech Republic and of course everybody noticed that I changed car...

When they were asking about engine size, Project Manager asked 'Is it 1,8?' I just smiled. Then he added 'Is it 2 liter?' I smiled again. When he asked, I just replied that I don't know how big the engine is ;)

In some cases better people don't know.

After over 3000 miles across Europe, not one IS-F spotted,.....the only one being the one on my drive when getting home.

Well i thought exactly like you until this year. So this year drove to Spain, a small town where my parents are from in Northern Spain (Foz) and guess what i saw parked up next to me one day...

IMG_3929_zps09qwnsta.jpg

IMG_3930_zpslpghdjbu.jpg

Talking to him, he saw mine last year when I drove with it for the first time and said he swapped his 911 for the IS-F 10-11 months later.

Saying that though, he said he only saw one for sale in Spain, the one he bought which was in Barcelona...so probably even rarer in Spain than the UK.

Apart from Spain, have also driven through France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany this year and not one IS-F. Nice to see the looks of people at European petrol stations :-)

• Like 1

3000 miles driven through California, Oregon and Washington this summer. Not a single sighting. The only other one I've seen out was at the Chomondeley Pageant of Power car park.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links