Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner

Just had mine 5 days (500 miles)

Early feedback...(come from two back to back RS4s)

Attracts lots of attention

Lots of beeps and warnings (need to work out how to turn them all off)

Beautiful and comfortable interior (visibility is really bad)

Small rear seats

Cool dash (LCD that changes when you go in sport and sport + mode)

Nice noise

Fast (similar to RS4)

On the road it feels like it handles as well (no better) than a RS4...although on a damp bit of road...I experienced wheel spin...not felt that for a while :-)

Bit dim witted/ slow to rev however only done sub 500 miles (so needs loosening up), although I probably need to man handle it more and stop being so gentle with it.

Small fuel tank (55 litres) combined with eary 20s Mpg results in limited range.

Summary.. not a sharp edged/handling sports car..but instead a beautifully crafted (and powerful ) muscle car, think more F type/ M6 and less BMW M4 nice to have a bespoke a body/chassis no danger of a 1.6d equivalent pulling up alongside.

post-46224-0-57676900-1442520439_thumb.j

post-46224-0-68473100-1442520448_thumb.j

Thanks for the welcome (unfortunately I've been a member for over two years, it's taken me this long to buy one)

Another apology ....some of what i wrote in my "first impressions" above has turned out to me wrong.....

When clicked over into sport + and through a series of tight sweeping roads, it's definitely handles better than the RS4 (as well as being faster)

Brakes need bedding in....(nearly had a oops moment)

Also who thought it was a good idea to put a g meter in a car, it's like having a devil on your shoulder encouraging hard acceleration, braking and steering.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links