Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Folding mirrors IS250

8 hours ago, Kodiak Sky said:

The auto-fold feature can be enabled/disabled with the satellite switch to the right of the steering wheel.

no it cannot,  unless it a feature of 2010+ FSport models.

"A is250C is not the same car, I guess this is a feature of them models..

Aha!

Yes.  This could explain it.

I'll check again tomorrow.

I'm sure I have not seen that option on my Satellite switch?

Argento

toffe_pie,  < no it cannot,  unless it a feature of 2010+ FSport models.>

It looks like it was definitely not a feature of 2010+ F-Sport models.

I'll have a look again tomorrow though.

Argento

Gtownsman,

"Here's the Ad if anyone is interested or you know anyone. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201512289683241?make=lexus&page=1&quicksearch=true&sort=default&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&postcode=ox106rr&radius=1&search-target=usedcars&logcode=p "

Just out of interest, what brand of tyre did you decide to use when you replaced them?

Argento

On 29/01/2016 at 8:56 PM, steveledzep said:

It's all controlled from the button on the dash for settings.

Just to be clear, is that the button under the steering wheel aka the  "satellite switch" ?

Argento

Picture speaks a thousand words they say, see attached for the auto mirror feature.

Also this is the satellite switch, on a UK car, its ont he bottom right where you adjust the brightness of your dials:

dvribk.jpg

The options available from the satellite switch for me are parking assist, auto folding mirrors, afs, speed indicators and tach indicators. 

2016-01-31 15.00.26 (Copy).jpg

Cracksta, thanks very much for this advice and the great photos.

Yes, I recognise the satellite switch.  Same as on my car.

But I'm 99% sure I do not have that "auto folding mirrors" image you show in your last excellent picture.

From memory, I think I have DRL; Parking sensors; Tachometer and Speed

I think we've nailed it.   That is, I don't have it.

Argento

Verbout "My 2011 doesn't as far as I know, they close and open manually, but not automatically"

Yes, that's exactly my position.  It looks like we don't have it.

I'm not too bothered.  The manual system works just fine.

Argento

• 1 month later...

The auto fold mirrors came in with the facelift version. You can get a kit to achieve this from Michael at ashpoint if you want it. Quite a few owners have done it.

Its a very good thing to have also, I noticed the CL55 I am getting in a week did not have auto fold mirrors - I mentioned it to the dealer and he sat inside and activated it from the menu, was chuffed to see them fold themselves.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links