Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

TOMS LTS 2 throttle controller

Has anyone ever fitted a TOMS LTS 2 throttle controller to a IS300h? If yes can anyone tell me how to fit it as the instructions are in Japanese. Also does anyone know if something like that invalidate the manufacturers warranty as Lexus cannot answer this. Apparently most of the installation it's just plug and play and just need to crimp one wire to obtain the 12v works with ignition.

hI

i didnt know what this system is so i have searched and from what i have read i feel you will be better off just having the car in sport mode

as the dial for eco , normal ,sport mode seems to be the same as the lts2 unit.

here is a link for the info i read

http://my.is/forums/f155/blitz-vs-toms-throttle-controller-386992/

Maybe I will use a piggy back fuse to get the 12v ignition power source and when it comes to service time at Lexus, I can just unplug instead of using scotch lock so that no trace is available whatsoever

So you reckon they won't make note of its presence while it's in for service? I was just thinking they might make note of it and actually void the warranty if they see it that's why I was thinking of fitting it with the mind of easy disconnect

i plan to use a piggy back fuse to install this controller so it's easy to take out when returning to Lexus to carry out works. Would you guys think the Battery needs to be disconnect when plug into fuse box? If I disconnected the negative terminal would it cause problems as it reset my smart keys or vehicle settings in general? What's the advice? Thanks in advance

I was fitting a set ofdaytinedrivingnlight on my smart car last year and I don't know if it was me or it was Smart's design, however fitting a piggy back I tripped a fuse. So I just wasn't sure, but in theory you are correct though

Hi everyone,

fitted my Tom's LTS 2 throttle controller yesterday, it make the car noticibly responsive, it gets rid of the hesitation that automatics have, easy fitment once overridden the Japanese instructions, worth a try;) also I made it into a plug and play so not wiring loom damage for warranty purpose.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links