Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301875980175&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web

Don't want to start a row because the seller isn't popular on here. Let's just look at the car and comment. £2500 with lpg on an 03 plate, looks good to me.

adventure before dementia

Definitely appears to be a good price.... But my motto is that it will be cheap for a reason as prices are governed by simple economics of supply and demand and it's always buyer beware.

Worth checking out if your interested, could be a bargain ?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, lex - eleven said:

It just sold and I'm sorry to say he just left an unfavorable comment in the description

adventure before dementia

I said something in his defence recently, but I'm not sure why I bothered, there was absolutely no need for his comment.

Not having a pop at anybody, but why are we still giving this bloke free advertising, while any other member has to shell out £50 to put a for sale ad on?

He obviously has nothing but contempt for this site and it's members, has been a member on here before (probably still is!), so should surely not have links to his cars allowed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikeyv said:

Not having a pop at anybody, but why are we still giving this bloke free advertising, while any other member has to shell out £50 to put a for sale ad on?

He obviously has nothing but contempt for this site and it's members, has been a member on here before (probably still is!), so should surely not have links to his cars allowed.

He has been banned under all his aliases so the only way his cars get on here are when members post links to them I don't know if the other moderators would suggest removing any post that unknowing members post innocently. Maybe worth looking at. Mike.

• Like 1

Although there was no need for the comments he left on the bottom of his eBay page, I also think that banning Loc members from posting links and comments regarding "his cars" would again be unfair. Some members do find entertainment in the discussions regarding this person. Apart from that censoring him would only lead to finding a new target. There are other members on Loc that appear to be traders in some way or another and don't get slagged off the same as this guy. I will add before someone asks No I do not know or have any association with this guy. But am guilty of looking at his and others listings on eBay.

If anyone is offended by my comments please send your emails to Dudley 

Jim Pike

1 hour ago, JIM PIKE said:

Although there was no need for the comments he left on the bottom of his ebay page, I also think that banning Loc members from posting links and comments regarding "his cars" would again be unfair. Some members do find entertainment in the discussions regarding this person. Apart from that censoring him would only lead to finding a new target. There are other members on Loc that appear to be traders in some way or another and don't get slagged off the same as this guy. I will add before someone asks No I do not know or have any association with this guy. But am guilty of looking at his and others listings on ebay.

If anyone is offended by my comments please send your emails to Dudley 

Jim Pike

He was banned under his aliases for abusive and threatening language among many other things. Regarding other members who you think are traders if they haven't got Gold membership perhaps you would let the moderators know who these members are.

Do you remember posting this Jim................... "hope your not going to let that nice white LS go to lexus chap, it would be marked for the rest of it's life as a " DUDley " special"

3 hours ago, Bluesman said:

He was banned under his aliases for abusive and threatening language among many other things. Regarding other members who you think are traders if they haven't got Gold membership perhaps you would let the moderators know who these members are.

Do you remember posting this Jim................... "hope your not going to let that nice white LS go to lexus chap, it would be marked for the rest of it's life as a " DUDley " special"

What he was banned for was not an issue, nor did I comment on the fact. The issue is that you are suggesting that all other members should not post links or comment on vehicles he has for sale.  That to me is censorship at the extreme.

Regarding other member who appear to be traders, I fail to see why it should of concern to "the moderators" whether  they have gold membership or not. No one suggested that anyone was selling on Loc.

Yes I do remember posting that comment when Chasdad was trying to sell the LS400 he had recently purchased. Which just about re-enforces my comment that some members get entertainment and some humour from discussions of this sort.

I am totally indifferent to this guy in Dudley, but I am opposed to suggestions that we should refrain from commenting on his vehicles when we are allowed to comment on any other vehicle seen on eBay, autotrader or the like.

Jim Pike

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JIM PIKE said:

What he was banned for was not an issue, nor did I comment on the fact. The issue is that you are suggesting that all other members should not post links or comment on vehicles he has for sale.  That to me is censorship at the extreme.

Regarding other member who appear to be traders, I fail to see why it should of concern to "the moderators" whether  they have gold membership or not. No one suggested that anyone was selling on Loc.

Yes I do remember posting that comment when Chasdad was trying to sell the LS400 he had recently purchased. Which just about re-enforces my comment that some members get entertainment and some humour from discussions of this sort.

I am totally indifferent to this guy in Dudley, but I am opposed to suggestions that we should refrain from commenting on his vehicles when we are allowed to comment on any other vehicle seen on Ebay, autotrader or the like.

Jim Pike

No you're not Jim.

That is my point.

I'm all for posting links to cars that might be of interest to members, I've done it myself many times.

However, we aren't allowed to link to members cars for sale, whether eBay or anywhere else, unless they are gold members and paying for the privilege.

Lexuschap is a member, albeit a banned one.

Anyway, I won't lose any sleep over it, let alone be offended by you having a different opinion to mine, life's too short.

Being as my name has been dragged into  this. Let me confirm I'm not a dealer. Unfortunately I have to work for a living as a plasterer.  I'm a car nut whos decided yo try different cars out hoping to find the right one for me.And the times I've inadvertently mentioned my LS was for sale I have received messages warning me it's not allowed. Although I do think not being to mention my car may be for sale because I'm not a gold member is a bit strong. I'm on a few forums and the best is mx5nutz.  You can tell people your car is for sale or ask if anyone may have on without worrying about getting told off. At the end of the day they're your rules. If we don't like then we don't have to use the forum 

Edited by Chasdad
Misspelling

My views on the subject are well known and documented there is no point me just keep repeating myself. With regards to my suggestion that we edit out any links that other members who are not as knowledgeable on the subject because they may be new to the the LOC, it was just a suggestion, it maybe that you don't agree with it, that's OK you may well have a suggestion of your own then please put it forward. Mike. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links