Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plenty of ISFs advertised now

14 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G Er no, I was sat in the builders merchants in the materials que on a nice comfy drainage pipe.

Not the best place admittedly to compose such wonderful prose, surrounded by builders bums and the distinct aroma of bacon butties and mugs of tea 😂

Big Rat

Sounds like a wonderful place to do such work, true sign of a literary tyrannosaurus.  I regularly post whilst maintaining a effluent plant, fish De

header or even crawling around voids banging my head on purlins.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I disagree all those cars mentioned are around 100k, still feel a standard car with a relatively low mileage will hold its value better, which some of the adverts bear out.

Big Rat

23 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I disagree all those cars mentioned are around 100k, still feel a standard car with a relatively low mileage will hold its value better, which some of the adverts bear out.

Big Rat

I'll wager 1 extra large can of Guinness on the fact that the lower end of the market will dip below £10k within a year,

Just now, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Coukd prove to be an expensive wager matey I like um like this 😂

Big Rat IMG_0413.thumb.JPG.0db00cd675ed483120859c037c8fc7f6.JPG

Are you reusing images? Come on, something original ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I'll wager 1 extra large can of Guinness on the fact that the lower end of the market will dip below £10k within a year,

Ooh....got to take that wager Rat 🐀! Personally I can see 12k but not 10k.

• Like 1

I've been playing round on WeRipYouOffAnyCar site and sticking in the reg plates of some ISFs I know. One just came back with 

isf.png

Now I know this isn't accurate, but If cars are already being advertised at £13k, what are they going to be sold at..... £12K ish?  So, a year down the line, £10k isn't going to be far off the mark.

Two cars on Autotrader at  ~£14k are dealers. At least one has been up for sale for ages. 

Cars are never worth what their owners think.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I've been playing round on WeRipYouOffAnyCar site and sticking in the reg plates of some ISFs I know. One just came back with 

isf.png

Now I know this isn't accurate, but If cars are already being advertised at £13k, what are they going to be sold at..... £12K ish?  So, a year down the line, £10k isn't going to be far off the mark.

Two cars on Autotrader at  ~£14k are dealers. At least one has been up for sale for ages. 

It wouldn't shock me at 10k, we might need an adjudicator to check that any cars at £10k are fair second hand examples, high mileage sure but no missing service history etc. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

isf.png

Same with houses!!!!! 😡 

• Like 1

Just now, emjay82 said:

It wouldn't shock me at 10k, we might need an adjudicator to check that any cars at £10k are fair second hand examples, high mileage sure but no missing service history etc. 

Now hang on a minute :)

Surely, if it is on Autotrader and is not a cat D, then it is fair game?

Just now, emjay82 said:

Hitting the road to the new forest now in my £8,555 Lexus 😉 👍 

Enjoy - and take it easy!  There'll be no wing men out front shouting 'HORSES' over the radio!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

Now hang on a minute :)

Surely, if it is on Autotrader and is not a cat D, then it is fair game?

Got to be maintained correctly I would say, you could argue there are ISF'S out there now worth 10k which have been abused. Not a fair reflection of second hand values if they're pups.

Just now, emjay82 said:

Got to be maintained correctly I would say, you could argue there are ISF'S out there now worth 10k which have been abused. Not a fair reflection of second hand values if they're pups.

But my prediction is based on what is on Autotrader now. How can we tell if the ones on AT are abused or not?

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Enjoy - and take it easy!  There'll be no wing men out front shouting 'HORSES' over the radio!

Might just wear the radio to look cool 😎 😁. I will miss the tips "you can overtake now.... If you hesitate though, you will die". 😂 😂 

• Like 1

There was one point that I thought IS-Fs would become classics - a long way down the line, and prices would firm up in the near future. However, I'm really not sure prices will firm up for a while.

We are all doomed :wink3:

But heh - forget about value, just ENJOY!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I just think 🐀 deserves that long drink if he wins the wager....

DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.332fa3397f50fe38cebf7aca44920936.JPG

@emjay82 Now that looks delicious but unfortunately I'm on this at the moment, got to go out quoting 🙄

IMG_2776.thumb.JPG.643974697ce7503b7443dc6784e166c8.JPG

Still it's the same colour 😁

• Like 1

The bet is that there will be an isf on AT within one year for less than £10k. It can't be an official write off but anything else goes-

Any mileage

Any history 

Any colour (although I'm guessing silver will be the cheapest )

Any condition 

Who's in?

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links