Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hunt for the 2013 ISF wheels

I thought I would share my findings with the group.  I had be searching for some information on the 2013 ISF alloys as I would love them on my 2008 car. I found the design which is RE-V from BBS. Unfortunately they are very rare and the fittings don't correspond and I can only find the correct fittings from BBS Japan. I will continue the search but as you see below (email from BBS USA) the cost is far too steep.....

"The wheels would cost about 4,000 USD + shipping from Japan + shipping to you. The last time we flew in a single set from Japan it cost about 650 USD... Japanese imports are taxed higher than we'd like.
The part numbers I'm thinking are REV048 - 19x8.5 et43 - and REV049 - 19x9.5 et50 - As we have not ordered them before, I would need to confirm with the Japanese that they do indeed clear the IS-F brakes".

Screenshot_20170211-021516~2.png

• Like 1

Mark @emjay82

Have you considered joining the Australian ISF site, and seeing if a friendly 'Bruce' there can make some enqs for you there.

The site is somewhat quiet of late and I do not know if it would financially be more beneficial, but what I do know is this :

Considering something like 3 times more ISF's were sold there than here.

They had a much greater interest in after market wheels than here.

Therefore there must then be a fair number of new or nearly new sets knocking about, and this includes the later style you desire.

The main Lexus dealer in Perth as I understand from the site is very highly regarded and may be able to help with contacts supply etc.

And of course they speak English, we'll sort of 😂

Hope this helps 

Big Rat

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Mark @emjay82

Have you considered joining the Australian ISF site, and seeing if a friendly 'Bruce' there can make some enqs for you there.

The site is somewhat quiet of late and I do not know if it would financially be more beneficial, but what I do know is this :

Therefore there must then be a fair number of new or nearly new sets knocking about, and this includes the later style you desire.

The main Lexus dealer in Perth as I understand from the site is very highly regarded and may be able to help with contacts supply etc.

Hope this helps 

Big Rat

Won't the wheels from Australia be upside down?

:biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Mark @emjay82

Hope this helps 

Big Rat

Thanks 🐀, I will have a look there and maybe on eBay Australia. It could be a long search as out of the F's it's only the 2013/14 models with the wheels. 

14 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Good luck with the search, they're nice rims. My rear wheels don't clear the calipers but a 3mm spacer sorted it 🖒

@Rusty Crobar Come on now Russ be honest it was the weight of those cannons forcing the rear down onto them 😂

🐀

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Good luck with the search, they're nice rims. My rear wheels don't clear the calipers but a 3mm spacer sorted it 🖒

I might try to find a similar aftermarket wheel which is similar to the 2013 if I can't find oem options for when it's time to switch back to summer tyres. Might need spacers if I go down that route. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Mark Would you believe it but a set from a 13 plate + the steel spare sold on Polish eBay 9 days ago e1930.00 🙄

🐀

darn it..... Wasn't aware of Polish eBay tbh. An alternative 'quality' aftermarket would be Weds Sports who do a couple of similar ish wheels....

Screenshot_20170304-201846~2.pngScreenshot_20170304-202120~2.png

• Like 2

I like those, just need to get the fit right, one of the Polish builders I work with is into cars (M5 ) and he went on it for me, as my polish is not good 😏

🐀

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I like those, just need to get the fit right, one of the Polish builders I work with is into cars (M5 ) and he went on it for me, as my polish is not good 😏

🐀

Funny enough I have Polish relatives. Although I only know 'thank you', 'good' and 'how are you'. Which wouldn't help me in negotiations 😉. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

If you need lads anything from polish websites or bit help in translation just message me please.:yes:

11 minutes ago, wildpolish said:

There is an oem set at allegro.pl under auction no 6724875622.

Roughly £1300

As well plenty of aftermarket choice.

Thanks @wildpolish they look like good wheels, but steep £ compared to recent prices on eBay UK. Is that an eBay type site or business sellers? 

Hi, 

Allegro.pl is exactly as eBay

Still main auction site in Poland as eBay came later.

Prices vary everywhere. We all know is all down to condition of it.

Worth asking . If you need help I can ask and negotiate the price. 

• Like 1

Just now, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Mark I bought a second set for mine recently the older style in near perfect condition with tyres for £550.00 for comparison info.

Big Rat

That was a good deal, I just missed out on those. I have two for the right side, paid £350. Would complete that set or get four new oem/aftermarket and keep those two for long term spares/stock.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links