Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Poor boys black hole glaze & nattys wax

My long awaited parcel turned up yesterday

IMG_0156.thumb.JPG.67a0758fb36e3b4f05eed0bd90925a31.JPG

Heard good things about these products on dark coloured cars.

gave the car another going over with the clay mit beforehand

IMG_0158.thumb.JPG.7e9d800d9e033c1e09fb8a48af534da9.JPG

Completed one panel at a time as I've never used poorboys products before.

i usually would have gone over the car with meguires scratch x beforehand but time was short so a carried on with the glaze and the wax.

I have to say that these are the easiest detailing products I have ever used, goes on really easily and comes off with a single wipe, no residue or dust was left even when I was a bit heavy handed with the application!  I was amazed how little I used to do the whole car.

The black hole glaze gave the paint a nice deep depth.

the nattys black wax gave the car a real wet look.  

In the words of my wife 'wow, I didn't think you could make it any shinier!'

Really pleased I gave them a try, will definitely be using there products in the future.

not the cheapest but well worth the money, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

IMG_0161.thumb.JPG.58306ddbc5ad69a565ed37bca19abcbf.JPGIMG_0163.thumb.JPG.bc158ef193dbabd493e13bef8f97bab1.JPGIMG_0164.thumb.JPG.16e4bf01a0870ae7d96387ea1498aeab.JPG

Pictures don't do the shine justice 😎

Matt

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mattmech Very nice matey Mrs Rat has put an order in for me only last night, so it'll be my turn for a play, I posted this elsewhere today but thought I'd share it on here as well, the depths of desperation when it comes to detailing 😂

IMG_2566.JPG.ccb6a739a6350d8e9ff4adcc99e3565e.JPG

I reckon that's shot on a rig,

22 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Where do you find all these pictures!?!?!?!?!?

@Jgtcracer I have a bit of software   tracer that intelligently searches and language translates for me, us old builders are smart guys you know 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

Looks great. Since discovering g-technique c2 v3 I have never looked back! It is spray on and buff off and takes me 20 minutes to do the whole car. It can also be applied to glass and plastic. It's used by pro detaikera and lasts for 6 months with one coat. Epic stuff.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

Looks great. Since discovering g-technique c2 v3 I have never looked back! It is spray on and buff off and takes me 20 minutes to do the whole car. It can also be applied to glass and plastic. It's used by pro detaikera and lasts for 6 months with one coat. Epic stuff.

Is it easy to do yourself Stu or should it be applied by a detailer? Some of the expensive ceramic products seem to be more difficult to apply. This sounds amazing for £20!

No professional needed. Easy for anyone with a hand 😃

Their product range is pretty epic but this wax is amazing. Bit of a game changer in terms of time to apply and quality of the protection offered. Have a google and you will see very quickly how well it is regarded. Their trim restorer and glass cleaner are also superb. 

3 hours ago, Mattmech said:

My long awaited parcel turned up yesterday

IMG_0156.thumb.JPG.67a0758fb36e3b4f05eed0bd90925a31.JPG

Heard good things about these products on dark coloured cars.

gave the car another going over with the clay mit beforehand

IMG_0158.thumb.JPG.7e9d800d9e033c1e09fb8a48af534da9.JPG

Completed one panel at a time as I've never used poorboys products before.

i usually would have gone over the car with meguires scratch x beforehand but time was short so a carried on with the glaze and the wax.

I have to say that these are the easiest detailing products I have ever used, goes on really easily and comes off with a single wipe, no residue or dust was left even when I was a bit heavy handed with the application!  I was amazed how little I used to do the whole car.

The black hole glaze gave the paint a nice deep depth.

the nattys black wax gave the car a real wet look.  

In the words of my wife 'wow, I didn't think you could make it any shinier!'

Really pleased I gave them a try, will definitely be using there products in the future.

not the cheapest but well worth the money, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Used just this on my Obsidian Black CLS55. The mitt is so easy to use much better than the usual clay bar. The Black Hole glaze fills swirls and minor scratches really well.

Overall a fantastic finish, shame it doesn't last. Just a couple of washes and back to as before.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links