Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Springs

BESTY

If you were to get the Super charger David.... That'll be it...!

You have added so many mods to your car this year... Dead jelous. :unsure:

Thanks for the package... Cheques on da way

cheers steve,charger last i think mabe next yr,hey my lex cant look that good yet nobody took a pic of mine at the meet :crybaby: thanks dave for info. :winky:

hey my lex cant look that good yet nobody took a pic of mine at the meet

I would have Dave, but I forgot to take my camera... hey maybe with my "poor qualiy" camera, your car would have come out a different colour like my kevlar :lol:

You have added so many mods to your car this year... Dead jelous.  :unsure:

cheers steve,charger last i think mabe next yr,hey my lex cant look that good yet nobody took a pic of mine at the meet :crybaby: thanks dave for info. :winky:

I was thinking that Dave... Rather confused to come to a conclusion whether or not you were really at the Northern meet at all :unsure:

You have added so many mods to your car this year... Dead jelous.  :unsure:

I was thinking that Dave... Rather confused to come to a conclusion whether or not you were really at the Northern meet at all :unsure:

yeh i was there steve,but i did park my lex in amongst the toyotas so i was hidden :duh: .cheers gus . :winky:

hey my lex cant look that good yet nobody took a pic of mine at the meet

I would have Dave, but I forgot to take my camera... hey maybe with my "poor qualiy" camera, your car would have come out a different colour like my kevlar :lol:

would prob turned out green,its set to come out green on every pic you take isnt it :lol: bet you like green underpants dont ye,and vest :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links