Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finaly My Car Is Gonna Be Lowered On Japsai Spring

TheDon

Well i got the highest bid on the auction (yay) and my car will finaly be lowered as it should be, am seeming to notice bodyroll a lot more since i considered getting it lowered and its realy getting on my nerves!

So i hope to get you guys some long term test results for the springs when they are on the car, just cant wait now.

as long as its lower and stiffer i will be a happy man.

My SE feels like a 4X4 some days when i look at the ride height, lol.

Plus i trust that matt has specced the springs well and if he likes them then so do i!

Ok well the springs will be turning up on monday or tuesday fingers crossed!

Gonna speak to my guy about getting em fitted on sat too. so will be ready for the mini meet at blue water if anyones going?

well if some people are still wanting to meet for a little bit then the 15th of feb (just to show off my new springs!) or the next main meet will be the 4th april, am at present praying to the gods for a hot hot day with sun and warmth and scantily clad ladies!

YAY my springs arrived this morning, i was asleep and the man from UPS must have been ringing a while, lol. Better than those royal mail people who ring once then go!

Anyway the springs are a lovely shade of red, which is cool i think unless it shows up too much, in which case i will put a bit of grease on em to make em dirty and dust to stick, lol.

They are being fitted for £100 friday daytime and will be done for me by the afternoon when i get back from work. gonna book the car in for its alignment now.

Well i will have a mini report on the lowering springs tomorrow.

I waved good bye to my car today to get lowered and its coming back to me when i get home from work tomorrow, yay

well i got the car back at 8pm, only just got back in the house, mmmmmmmmm i love em. Absolutely great. Not too bad either. perfect handling. car is a lot more controllable than before. i will get some photos tomorrow but it looks great. Rear is now nice n low. its only a 25mm drop but i think its perfect. there is a nice 20mm gap round the wheel to the arch.

makes the wheels look a lot bigger too. sorry if none of this makes sense but im still excited. it just holds the line so much better in a corner, totaly amazing. makes the CD player skip more tho :o

i just wish i had had it done sooner, definately a must do mod.

took the guy a long time to fit as there was trouble taking the rear shocks out. but its all sorted now.

it certainly is, i now have the handling bug. i want it to get better and better hehehehehe. altho i found a side effect of the hks number plate. it seems to make idiots try and race you! last night i had a full on pikey mobile (pronouinced "mobeele") desperately trying to race me on a single lane one way street. a 1.3 orion with a huge exhast, differnent colour doors, crappy stolen spoiler and a huge ford motorsport sunstrip. nice. drove it like a prick. oh well. gotta get me two front tyres then its off to get it aligned. yet more money. :duh:

will they be able to do that at the lexus garage? im gonna act stupid when i get them to do it.

Am still deciding if i shud just get new tyres for the fronts or new wheels!!!

PS- if any one wants my wheels then i will get the new alloys all round!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links