Flytvr

Do Lexus dealers want to sell cars?

I honestly don't mind the 'no discount' approach. This is exactly how I have run businesses in the past. However, I really don't get why a dealer wouldn't call someone if they had expressed interest in a given type of Lexus.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Womble72 said:

My first Lexus was from Lexus Southend.

It's a shame that dealership was short lived.  Although they still have the service centre. We bought ours via the Toyota dealership.

============

With discounts, are we talking about new or used cars ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hadrian said:

It's a shame that dealership was short lived.  Although they still have the service centre. We bought ours via the Toyota dealership.

============

With discounts, are we talking about new or used cars ?

Both new and used should be able to be discounted in my view. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 9:30 PM, Flytvr said:

As an example, how keen are Lexus Gatwick to sell this RC-F? The pictures are abysmal. 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201808209683411?make=LEXUS%26model=RC F%26utm_source=Email_a_Friend%26utm_medium=Email%26utm_campaign=Email_a_friend_car

Dealers just don't appear to give a monkey's!

There is something strange with Lexus Gatwick, they pictures are always pixelated and unbelievably low quality + it seems like quality is artificially reduced (i.e. not taken on Nokia phone from 2004, but reduced in size after). Maybe they have employed some weirdo intern for pictures?!

My Lexus dear is attacking me at least twice a week with offer to buy IS300h which apparently defines "sporty and dynamic driving"... but when it comes to prices it seems you only get good offer on GS. I have tried to negotiate the price with Lexus Sheffield and both times they dropped the price by over £3000 without much issue, both times somebody snapped the cars in few days so I could not get any further.