The-Acre

My first ever clay experience!

I've been meaning to give this a go for ages, and as Halfords are doing a promotion on clay kits (plus 15% off with the gold members card)  I gave it a go today.  I have to say, I've never felt car paint so smooth!  The whole process, with waxing, took about 3+ hours.  I almost had a Narcissus moment as I saw myself so clearly in the reflection!💎

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, is200 Newbie said:

and now comes the rain !!!!

It did look like rain when I did it but it passed over.  I'm told (by the manufacturer) that it'll be a little easier to clean now.  Hmm.⛈️🌧️

pic's...need pic's...no pic's=Didn't happen!!!!! ( only kidding) but I guess it is difficult to really show off the result unless you real professional photo kit.

this is on my list of things to do.....

Paul M

Try chemical guys blackllight nano protectant and then spritz with their hypno v70 after washing to enhance the gloss. 

Saves loads of time and effort and looks great all year round especially in heavy rain when the water just rolls off 💦💦

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Texas said:

pic's...need pic's...no pic's=Didn't happen!!!!! ( only kidding) but I guess it is difficult to really show off the result unless you real professional photo kit.

this is on my list of things to do.....

Paul M

I was really surprised at the colour coming off the roof in particular, even after washing.  I thought about some photos but the feel of the paint is what impressed me, I'm not even sure if a babies seating quarters compare!