Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today i'm listening to...

Steve

Today I am listening to the reaction of the Russian public when Putin unveiled his car for the people of Russia.

It even looks like him.

It's got to be a joke, but then it is the daily Express reporting.

Putin misery as new electric car mocked as ‘ugliest EVER designed’

Vladimir Putin's new electric car is the first model to come out of the country. So far it has been compared to a washing machine and a cartoon character

The Avtotor Amber in red on some snow and ice

Russian President Putin's Combines Call-In-Show Annual Press Conference

As I was recently referred to as an "aging hippie" which is the nicest thing anyone has said to me for awhile I felt the drive to play this. A song of hope and peace entirely suitable for xmas albeit totally unrealistic for the human race.

• Like 1

The local Salvation Army band playing carols in the brilliant acoustic entrance to our local Morrisons on the Isle of Sheppey Kent 

Wondrous and Heart Warming 

👍

Malc 

today I'm listening to: next door's dog ( a ****-poo I think ) barking in the back garden all night. But, I am getting used to it and not as bothered now after 2 years of it. Even their cats have reduced the frequency of their mega-crapping on our back lawn, so things are looking up for 2024.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

There’s always been Road Rage ….. have u never watched Poirot and Hastings in action 🤥      Probably Schubert ( or a sherbert ) for them 

Malc 

Given the discussion elsewhere on the forum i thought why not listen to the ultimate song for how long to live.

On 12/21/2023 at 6:54 PM, GMB said:

Today I am listening to the reaction of the Russian public when Putin unveiled his car for the people of Russia.

It even looks like him.

It's got to be a joke, but then it is the daily Express reporting.

Putin misery as new electric car mocked as ‘ugliest EVER designed’

Vladimir Putin's new electric car is the first model to come out of the country. So far it has been compared to a washing machine and a cartoon character

The Avtotor Amber in red on some snow and ice

Russian President Putin's Combines Call-In-Show Annual Press Conference

It looks like a suitable receptacle for poo----they could call it the Pootin.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links