Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anticipated Lexus Dealer

20 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Why would you think that?

I see on the Forum that some post's include prices and names of City's where cars have been bought. But no mention of Lexus Dealer's names...

I can't find the Forum's rules, so I thought i would check

Lexus dealers regularly use their location name; e.g. Chester, Manchester, Stockport, Stoke, Manchester...to name the local ones. 

As MNMJ says, if someone refers to a Lexus dealer, it's usually by location such as Lexus Teeside, Lexus Preston etc., etc., instead of Lexus RMB Group (Teeside) or the Vantage Group (Preston).

Equally so, if you see any parts or accessories that you want to comment on, it's perfectly OK to refer to amazon or eBay, instead of, say, 'that rainforest place' or 'that well known auction site' - and preferably include a link to the item as well.

49 minutes ago, Herbie said:

As MNMJ says, if someone refers to a Lexus dealer, it's usually by location such as Lexus Teeside, Lexus Preston etc., etc., instead of Lexus RMB Group (Teeside) or the Vantage Group (Preston).

Equally so, if you see any parts or accessories that you want to comment on, it's perfectly OK to refer to Amazon or eBay, instead of, say, 'that rainforest place' or 'that well known auction site' - and preferably include a link to the item as well.

Thanks Herbie. In my previous post I should have just said Lexus Scotland, and not included their name, and web link... Sorry...

Kevin,Hope Lexus Scotland can source a suitable LC for you.The white one they just took in is only a base model and you said you wanted a Sport or Sport+.

Having perused the official Lexus used page daily for some while,I don’t recall them having another advertised in all that time.Having said that,there are virtually none around nationally at the moment.

A J.

32 minutes ago, Kevin Williams said:

Thanks Herbie. In my previous post I should have just said Lexus Scotland, and not included their name, and web link... Sorry...

No, no, nothing to apologise for Kevin.

It doesn't matter how you refer to them at all. You're very welcome to refer to them by name and to link to them as far as I'm aware (I'm only a member here, not admin or moderator).

Speaking for myself, the only reason I refer to them by town is that I haven't got a clue who's actually running them, apart from Teeside where we bought our car, and Preston, where we live.

By the way, Lexus Teeside have a beautiful silver LC500 in the showroom, looks absolutely stunning :thumbsup:

• Like 2

It was a fair question because some forums are very fussy about giving names and making reference to anything that may be construed as advertising or pushing products.  I am glad this forum takes a reasonable attitude to what is permitted.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Herbie said:

No, no, nothing to apologise for Kevin.

It doesn't matter how you refer to them at all. You're very welcome to refer to them by name and to link to them as far as I'm aware (I'm only a member here, not admin or moderator).

Speaking for myself, the only reason I refer to them by town is that I haven't got a clue who's actually running them, apart from Teeside where we bought our car, and Preston, where we live.

By the way, Lexus Teeside have a beautiful silver LC500 in the showroom, looks absolutely stunning :thumbsup:

"I refer to them by town is that I haven't got a clue who's actually running them, apart from Teeside where we bought our car, and Preston, where we live."

But I know Herbie and tell children everywhere !!!

To the best of my knowledge and belief, there are currently 21 Motor Groups which run 47 Official Lexus Outlets. 

Lexus Edinburgh and Lexus Glasgow are run by Eastern and Western Motor Group.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2020 at 2:11 PM, AJ500 said:

Kevin,Hope Lexus Scotland can source a suitable LC for you.The white one they just took in is only a base model and you said you wanted a Sport or Sport+.

Having perused the official Lexus used page daily for some while,I don’t recall them having another advertised in all that time.Having said that,there are virtually none around nationally at the moment.

A J.

A J, I am doing little driving at present. I will be buying a Sport or Sport+, in late November or in December. It will be good if Lexus Scotland can find me one. Two of there other Dealers have been great to deal with. But, if not, I will buy it from wherever there is a good deal on one... In the meantime I will enjoy my Taycan 4S and the Honda e...

I will let you know when I have bought one...

• 2 weeks later...

I have brought forward my early Christmas present, thanks to the Pistonheads web site… I don’t think I have viewed Pistonheads for a couple of years.

I have just viewed dealer’s web sites and autotrader…

This week I found an LC 500 Sport +, for sale, by a company that I had never heard of…!

Urban Automotive look to be a good company for 4 by 4’s, and send their modification bits all round the world.    

I got some photos etc of the Sport +, by email.

And bought the car before their website displayed the photos.

In the wording they left out some of the best bits… 

Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS)

Dynamic Rear Steering (DRS)

Four-wheel active steering (Lexus Dynamic Handling system) 

Limited Slip Differential (LSD)

It comes next week. I will be extending the warranty in January.

I look forward to having a very nice noisy car, to go with my Taycan, and recently purchased Honda e…

Thanks Pistonheads, if it wasn’t for you, I would still be looking…!

image0.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image5.jpeg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, AJ500 said:

Excellent news Kevin.

Seems to have been a really good run of sales of these cars in last few weeks and there are very few currently available.

A J.

Good job I bought it quick. The photos are now on their website... 

https://www.urban-automotive.co.uk/ 

It looks good...!

KW

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links