Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Slight change in prices at Lexus Parts Direct

Today I received an email from Lexus Parts Direct, the text requires no explanation from me.

Having read it carefully, and noted that this company is frequently used by Lexus Owners Club members, I don't believe that I am posting any information that I shouldn't, nor contravening Club rules. (should I be wrong in my belief, then I expect my post will be removed)

Clearly the Lexus Group have been applying pressure on this excellent parts supplier!

The email reads:

Dear Lexus Parts Direct customer,

We wanted to get in touch to let you know about some changes we have made to the website in recent weeks.

Up until now all of our customers have enjoyed very low prices for certain Genuine Lexus Parts, such as Brake Kits and Service Kits. This is because the majority of these parts were listed at the price for “Trade Customers”. Due to policy changes at Lexus UK we now need to raise the price of these products slightly. These will still be discounted but will be slightly more in line with a retail price.

To ensure that we continue to offer great value to all customers we will now be opening up a trade section to the website where all products will be sold at heavily discounted trade prices. All you need to do to access these trade prices is sign up for a trade account using the link below.

We would also like to take the opportunity to thank our regular customers for your continued support. If there is anything you would like us to add to the website or if you have any feedback at all please do get in touch to let us know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

Just tried the link but it requires a company name and number? Does the LOC legal entity meet this requirement? Can anyone answer? Thanks Phil 

It just needs something in those text fields so I just used a . (full stop) in both of them and I'm now registered.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Herbie said:

It just needs something in those text fields so I just used a . (full stop) in both of them and I'm now registered.

That's just plain dotty!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

Don't forget to claim the VAT back :wink:

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Beduffshirl said:

I was looking for some UX Roof Bars and Bike Carriers but they seem the same price with either account. Sure they were 20% off in Jan but didn't want to buy them so long before the new car arrives

Would your dealer from whom you are buying your new car (Lucky boy!!!!!!) not do you a really good deal on the roof bars and bike carriers, on the principle that they've just made a successful sale, have a very happy customer, and spreading a little extra love will cost them nothing.

I'd ask them, nicely, you've nothing to lose......

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Illogan said:

Would your dealer from whom you are buying your new car (Lucky boy!!!!!!) not do you a really good deal on the roof bars and bike carriers, on the principle that they've just made a successful sale, have a very happy customer, and spreading a little extra love will cost them nothing.

I'd ask them, nicely, you've nothing to lose......

Probably best chance of getting 'at cost' an extra or two when buying a new car - good PR for future business.  So definitely ask. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links