Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What car next.....

Just now, Shahpor said:

very bad habit of opening and building the Lego I buy 🙂

Buy two! 😂, also minfigs are the real winners and easier to store 😉

2 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Perhaps I should come and see about the pain in the neck I have been experiencing

Whatever movements hurts when you do it, stop doing that... I'll send the invoice in the post 😛 😆

• Haha 3

If there are any very wealthy men who wish to purchase my spherical appendages which have fathered 4 children as a voodoo medicine or for pure banter (dont no if these can be installed like a liver) 

I will happily trade for... https://www.signatureselect.co.uk/used-lexus-lfa-stoke-on-trent-staffordshire-3728948

1 hour ago, AJ500 said:

That car is just supreme.

Maybe a small bank loan ?

Theres a RHD one available in the states for less than $500k... And its got the red interior... The things I would do for that car haha

4 hours ago, Arnett said:

Theres a RHD one available in the states for less than $500k... And its got the red interior... The things I would do for that car haha

Better off importing from Japan or middle east (at least last time i checked), i'd want a RHD one, daily driven LFA anyone?... why not!

Funny to see mention of the little Yaris in here. I went from my ISF to the Yaris. I found if it was dry i would take my old bmw out for a hoon and if it was wet id not take either!

Now the Yaris can be driven just as quickly in the wet as the dry pretty much and doesnt feel like youre verging on death if it is wet 😂 I thought i'd miss the V8 noise and i definitely do but i dont yearn for it like i thought i would. I think i've ticked the super saloon box with the ISF and have no immediate want for such a car again. Maybe i will in a few years, who knows but for now the little hooligan mobile is doing me just fine 😁

• Like 1

Kia Stinger 3.3 GTS (recently updated model). Test drove a couple of the first gen model before I spotted my GSF - although around 100bhp less, the max torque numbers of the stinger are pretty similar but available from not much above tickover making for a rapid car.  Performance (top speed and acceleration) figures are very similar to GTR and the stinger has a lot of oomph low down.

Lexus quality and V8 sound won the day (I owned a 2016 RX450H at the time) oh and I loved the colour (Azure) and look of the GTR. The latest Stinger has apparently upped the anti on the quality front,  has all the kit and more of the GSF and then there’s the 7year warranty. For non brand snobs it’s a cracking car and could well be my next.

I like the idea of owning the GSF as a future modern classic, but do question the viability of this with all the technological wizardry to go wrong on such a car  in the future (not like there’ll be a load of spares in breakers yards!!). Either way its a very hard act to follow.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Pielight said:

Kia Stinger 3.3 GTS (recently updated model). Test drove a couple of the first gen model before I spotted my GSF - although around 100bhp less, the max torque numbers of the stinger are pretty similar but available from not much above tickover making for a rapid car.  Performance (top speed and acceleration) figures are very similar to GTR and the stinger has a lot of oomph low down.

Lexus quality and V8 sound won the day (I owned a 2016 RX450H at the time) oh and I loved the colour (Azure) and look of the GTR. The latest Stinger has apparently upped the anti on the quality front,  has all the kit and more of the GSF and then there’s the 7year warranty. For non brand snobs it’s a cracking car and could well be my next.

I like the idea of owning the GSF as a future modern classic, but do question the viability of this with all the technological wizardry to go wrong on such a car  in the future (not like there’ll be a load of spares in breakers yards!!). Either way its a very hard act to follow.

I'll let you know what the new Stinger is like when mine arrives in a couple of months 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shahpor said:

I'll let you know what the new Stinger is like when mine arrives in a couple of months 🙂

That’ll be good, but going by the two test drives I had you won’t be disappointed!👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pielight said:

I also have several motorcycles, the main one being a GTR1400.

Thats a tad nice. I plan on doing my CBT & Direct access next year, want a vulcan s for my first bike while i get used to it then probably gonna get myself a Rocket 3. As the rocket is the reason I want to even my license haha 

9 hours ago, Arnett said:

Thats a tad nice. I plan on doing my CBT & Direct access next year, want a vulcan s for my first bike while i get used to it then probably gonna get myself a Rocket 3. As the rocket is the reason I want to even my license haha 

The Rockets in all carnations are very cool bikes with monster engines, so I can certainly see the motivation to get your license! I bought the GSF in an attempt to replace my two wheel fun, but it never worked!! I also have a Honda Blackbird and some seventies jap 2 strokes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links