Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fuel panic!

Mincey

31 minutes ago, Bluemarlin said:

The BBC would probably tell you it was meaningless without knowing how many people in total took each of these things. 😉

Indeed so.  But even simplistically citing an unqualified figure for Adverse Reactions for Covid vaccines is problematic because all medications will have ARs to a greater or lesser extent.  There’s also a distinction between patients dying with Covid-19 and from Covid-19 - as opposed to, say, pneumonia.

Some recent research on statins is also interesting regarding ARs.  In double blind trials involving participants who had been warned of possible muscle pains, these were reported by almost as many who had the placebo as had the statin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluemarlin said:

15 minutes of Google search threw up enough articles to raise questions.

That said Phil, I will admit that there's "evidence" which supports claims for Ivermectin, but not conclusive enough at this time to be "proof". So, whilst I think it's wrong to say it's a cure, I also think it's just as wrong to say it definitely isn't. The jury's still out and so, at least for now, the fence is probably the most appropriate place to be sitting.

Bit like God, bigfoot and aliens really. I can't say say definitively that they don't exist, but I haven't yet seen proof that they do.

Query the FDA and CDC not me - (maybe these figures explain the surge in midazolam use) then go back and query the 'experts' you swear by and ask why the discrepancy and why the UK Government have said 15 died of covid vaccines up until January 2022, you can also tell them I am waiting an answer on my own FOA request into damage payments - they are taking their sweet time

1 hour ago, LenT said:

unqualified figure for Adverse Reactions for Covid vaccines

With the best of respect, I think the CDC and FDA are more 'qualified' than your good self

2 hours ago, LenT said:

Unfortunately this link doesn’t appear to work.  But yes I suspect it may well not be what might be regarded as a prime source of independent, science-based data. 😊

The 'science' are lying -- see the above posts. The whole point of the WEF is to get people brainwashed on lies, in this case covid, net zero and the war - yes, that is also a fake.

To debunk the theory, you need to probe the politicians in power, show them the FDA and CDC data and come back and make your mind up as to what is going on. You can ask to disclose the wealth of Volodymyr Zelenskyy between the years 2018 and 2022 and watch it rocket - the same way as the wealth of execs in Pfizer and other covid sources, energy companies also increased ten-fold

The problem is you most likely will not be able to get the information at all

When all is done by all accounts pop back with your findings, maybe I am shotting from the hip

1 hour ago, toffee_pie said:

With the best of respect, I think the CDC and FDA are more 'qualified' than your good self

As a point of information, the phrase I used - ‘citing an unqualified figure for Adverse Reactions’ -  refers to the absence of context and evidential support provided with the data rather than its lack of professional qualifications!

Better fill the tanks now as prices are likely to go up again. Oil is trading higher today as OPEC will limit the amount of oil in order to push prices up this will affect petrol. Russia closed the nordstream to germany and gas shot up 30%. Electricity already at recordhigh and climbing. And the winter has not even started yet!

12 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

and the war - yes, that is also a fake

Toffee i was not going to react to your contribution but i just cannot get my head around this one. The Russian/ukraine war is fake?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dutchie01 said:

Toffee i was not going to react to your contribution but i just cannot get my head around this one. The Russian/ukraine war is fake?

Alex Jones claimed the same about the Sandy Hook murders.  He's now several million dollars poorer - and rightly so.  When people die in real life, the delusions of conspiracists are less well tolerated!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

Query the FDA and CDC not me - (maybe these figures explain the surge in midazolam use) then go back and query the 'experts' you swear by and ask why the discrepancy and why the UK Government have said 15 died of covid vaccines up until January 2022, you can also tell them I am waiting an answer on my own FOA request into damage payments - they are taking their sweet time

I've posted a reply in the appropriate thread I set up for you in the Lounge 🙂

13 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

The 'science' are lying -- see the above posts. The whole point of the WEF is to get people brainwashed on lies, in this case covid, net zero and the war - yes, that is also a fake.

To debunk the theory, you need to probe the politicians in power, show them the FDA and CDC data and come back and make your mind up as to what is going on.

There's nothing to debunk. You've posted claims about the WEF without any substantiation whatsoever. At this point in time it's just an assumption, based on fears of what you think the WEF are doing, despite them saying otherwise.

I'm not aware of any FDA or CDC data that you've posted.  If you mean the list of deaths from earlier,  that needs to be posted as percentages of people who've taken each, or deaths per 100k of each taken, to have any meaning.

Perhaps you could post your evidence for these claims, and more meaningful data, on the appropriate thread in the Lounge.

2 hours ago, LenT said:

Alex Jones claimed the same about the Sandy Hook murders.  He's now several million dollars poorer - and rightly so.  When people die in real life, the delusions of conspiracists are less well tolerated!

Thats different i think. For him its a businessmodel and he rakes in millions deliberately spreading fiction of which he knows its untrue he tells people what they want to hear and has a huge following.

On 6/27/2022 at 12:14 PM, First_Lexus said:

Fortunately I didn’t have to queue at about 15.30. The irony is I almost went to Sainsbury as I drove past but couldn’t be bothered as I expected it to be really busy and decided to use the BP garage instead without realising the price!!

An unusual stroke of luck…😃

Speaking of "oh the irony! " this is a pic of American coal miners pushing an empty of juice electric car. 🤠

304951351_5727594507252857_299395672031195122_n.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dutchie01 said:

Thats different i think. For him its a businessmodel and he rakes in millions deliberately spreading fiction of which he knows its untrue he tells people what they want to hear and has a huge following.

I think what proved to be Jones’ downfall was that he ended up in the American Civil Court having defamed named individuals by claiming that deaths had been faked by actors.  Defamation is big business in America.

I do believe that people should recognise that actions have consequences and be prepared to be accountable.  I accept that making vaguer claims of fakery is not actionable, but I do wonder what the position might be if those claims incited others to take some form of criminal action.

Such as blocking fuel deliveries  and causing panic!

(rather neatly back on topic, I thought.). 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, LenT said:

vaguer claims of fakery is not actionable, but I do wonder what the position might be if those claims incited others to take some form of criminal action.

s'pose ask the Donal duck Trump right now about all that sort of Trumpery mullarkey :whistling:

Malc

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LenT said:

As a point of information, the phrase I used - ‘citing an unqualified figure for Adverse Reactions’ -  refers to the absence of context and evidential support provided with the data rather than its lack of professional qualifications!

The thing is, no matter what one says you will not change your mind into thinking there is a smidgeon of possibility that something is a bit awry with covid, 19. We originally promised 2 jabs and back to normal, not 5 jabs, and the boosters are not ‘boosters’ they are more ‘jabs’

All Government data is frivolous lies - that’s why they are not answering my query as they don’t know what to say - how can they, they said 15 are dead up to January 2022
The new booster is updated to fight off emerging viruses, what are they fighting off? nothing has even emerged yet...unless they come up with a new variant.

PCR initial tests data was developed late in 2019 without even using a pure covid 19 sample - it’s like saying there is a twin turb V8 under the hood of my car without even looking to see. The ingredients are widely different between different manufacturers, with no consistency in 2 of 5 samples only saline is used – a good placebo / eye drop substitute for lucky people. Other samples have graphenhydroxid and spike proteins and one of the others toxic garbage. The very toxic ones are monitored by military and are the reason the vaccines need to be stored at sub-zero temperatures with a short shelf life

https://www.vigiaccess.org/

This site has all the bad news on covid vaccines - which you Shouldn’t need to refer to in fairness, the CDC and FDA data should be sufficent.

All the government brown envelope data is no use.

Insanity is making the same mistake over and over and over expecting a different result. Sounds familiar

8 hours ago, Bluemarlin said:

I'm not aware of any FDA or CDC data that you've posted.

I am not surprised at that since you dont look for it and rely on BBC and Government data funded by third parties like Pfizer and co, of course they will tell you the good stuff

8 hours ago, Bluemarlin said:

There's nothing to debunk.

There is, but you are in denial like others and some are so far gone the penny is probably never going to drop

14 minutes ago, toffee_pie said:

I am not surprised at that since you dont look for it and rely on BBC and Government data funded by third parties like Pfizer and co, of course they will tell you the good stuff

I think one of us misunderstood the other. I thought you were referring to FDA and CDC data that you'd posted and, if so I missed it, and was just asking you to point me in the direction of it.

11 minutes ago, Bluemarlin said:

I think one of us misunderstood the other. I thought you were referring to FDA and CDC data that you'd posted and, if so I missed it, and was just asking you to point me in the direction of it.

It’s there for all to see, if you rely on mainstream new outlets, you won’t find it, no more that you will find out net zero carbon neutral data on the BBC that says combustion engines are responsible for 10 percent of global greenhouse gas. They will however give you data on tail pipe emissions of buses, combustion cars and electric cars.

31 minutes ago, toffee_pie said:

The thing is, no matter what one says you will not change your mind into thinking there is a smidgeon of possibility that something is a bit awry with covid, 19. We originally promised 2 jabs and back to normal, not 5 jabs, and the boosters are not ‘boosters’ they are more ‘jabs’

All Government data is frivolous lies - that’s why they are not answering my query as they don’t know what to say - how can they, they said 15 are dead up to January 2022
The new booster is updated to fight off emerging viruses, what are they fighting off? nothing has even emerged yet...unless they come up with a new variant.

PCR initial tests data was developed late in 2019 without even using a pure covid 19 sample - it’s like saying there is a twin turb V8 under the hood of my car without even looking to see. The ingredients are widely different between different manufacturers, with no consistency in 2 of 5 samples only saline is used – a good placebo / eye drop substitute for lucky people. Other samples have graphenhydroxid and spike proteins and one of the others toxic garbage. The very toxic ones are monitored by military and are the reason the vaccines need to be stored at sub-zero temperatures with a short shelf life

https://www.vigiaccess.org/

This site has all the bad news on covid vaccines - which you Shouldn’t need to refer to in fairness, the CDC and FDA data should be sufficent.

All the government brown envelope data is no use.

Insanity is making the same mistake over and over and over expecting a different result. Sounds familiar

If you wish to continue in this vein, do you have a problem with taking advantage of Bill’s gesture in setting up a thread in the Lounge area specifically for you?

Happy though I am to digress from the OP, others do not share our enthusiasm.  I have already responded to one of your posts there.  Repost this there and I’m sure others will be glad to continue the debate.

Incidentally, if you’re going to cite the WHO VigiAccess site, I would draw your attention to the section in the intro page headed ‘Important points to consider’.

https://www.vigiaccess.org/?utm_source=LexusOwnersClubUK&utm_medium=ForumLinks

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LenT said:

If you wish to continue in this vein, do you have a problem with taking advantage of Bill’s gesture in setting up a thread in the Lounge area specifically for you?

Happy though I am to digress from the OP, others do not share our enthusiasm.  I have already responded to one of your posts there.  Repost this there and I’m sure others will be glad to continue the debate.

Incidentally, if you’re going to cite the WHO VigiAccess site, I would draw your attention to the section in the intro page headed ‘Important points to consider’.

https://www.vigiaccess.org/?utm_source=LexusOwnersClubUK&utm_medium=ForumLinks

VigiAccess, European medicine agency, VAERS database, NEJM and other medical outlets are a more reliable source of information than the 15 brown envelope deaths and no covid damage payments. Because they don’t know the answer from our UK Government 

I asked you to query the FDA and CDC covid data to the government and see what they say

• Sad 1

BRENT CRUDE just now at $89  ...  does that mean petrol at about a squid soon £1 with the world awash with oil and then cheaper petrol ............. enabling us Goody Greenies to run our V8 Ls400s more usefully ................ ???

:thumbsup:

Paid 170.7 for E5 yesterday at my local Morrisons in Sittingbourne .....  is that an ok price ?

Malc

10 minutes ago, Malc said:

Paid 170.7 for E5 yesterday at my local Morrisons in Sittingbourne .....  is that an ok price ?

Malc

Local Tesco - 156.9 for E 10 and 164.5 for E5 today.

• Like 1

I was ripped off then  ( as usual )   ...........  my local Tesco is 164.9 for E10 .........  are they still allowed by Govt decree to operate local cartels  ?

I remember reading that the offensive offence of these was STOPPED by law some while ago but rescinded as this oil crisis developed 

Oh how the Caring Supemarkets look after their customers eh !😭

Malc

49 minutes ago, Malc said:

BRENT CRUDE just now at $89  ...  does that mean petrol at about a squid soon £1 with the world awash with oil and then cheaper petrol ............. enabling us Goody Greenies to run our V8 Ls400s more usefully ................ ???

:thumbsup:

Malc

image.thumb.png.959ac2f6bb3a808b68e458d2d359c114.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links