Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Max Power Universal Induction Kits

LennyLexus

i've given up looking at induction kits, i dont think theres ever gonna be one that looks as good as the standard scoop and air box, once u've taken that off it looks like half the engines gone and not very impressive IMO.

i must admit though that even though the pipercross sponge cake induction kit looked very amusing it did sound great, but i couldnt handle having that thing looking at me whenever i opened the bonnet!

TAC have an IS200 induction kit in the pipeline.

i've given up looking at induction kits, i dont think theres ever gonna be one that looks as good as the standard scoop and air box, once u've taken that off it looks like half the engines gone and not very impressive IMO.

i must admit though that even though the pipercross sponge cake induction kit looked very amusing it did sound great, but i couldnt handle having that thing looking at me whenever i opened the bonnet!

then make one like this then :P or i could make one for you :winky: http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0020.jpg

then make one like this then :P or i could make one for you :winky: http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/...mg=DSCF0020.jpg

had a look at the link marcus and it loaded up as a load of gobbledygook, im sure it doesnt really look like this - ÿØÿàÿØÿàÿØÿàÿØÿà :lol::lol:

I agree with Wosket, once you have taken of all the plastic trim, it leaves the engine looking a little.... tractor'ish :blush:

well at the next big LOC meet you will see what i did to make it look a lot better :question::question::question: you will just have to wait and see :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links