Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

Collecting later today.  I got a notification from the App warning that all the doors had been left unlocked and that I should attend to it.   Of course, it was having the PDI at the dealer so they were working on it.  Also showed in very high detail it’s movement from the car park to the workshop and back.  
It did cross my mind to play a prank and turn the heating up but held back in case it started the engine.  I’ll report back with photos.  

• Like 10

19 hours ago, Don C said:

Collecting later today.  I got a notification from the App warning that all the doors had been left unlocked and that I should attend to it.   Of course, it was having the PDI at the dealer so they were working on it.  Also showed in very high detail it’s movement from the car park to the workshop and back.  
It did cross my mind to play a prank and turn the heating up but held back in case it started the engine.  I’ll report back with photos.  

I am jealous a bit. Enjoy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Not telling you till we get the photos you promised 😁

Haha, I’ve sorted it.  It’s one of the 4.2 million options on the the screen.  Photos later I promise.   It’s a work day so it has to be slotted in!

• Like 3

Took the photos on the way to work.  The dashcam is temporary until I get time to vandalise the interior.  It’s very quiet and feels like it will go well.  The journey is 23 miles each way and it’s a lot of steep hills, then a stretch of motorway then into Manchester City centre.  It’s showing 51 mpg where the best I got from the previous NX was about 36.   That all needs to be verified of course.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Don C said:

Took the photos on the way to work.  The dashcam is temporary until I get time to vandalise the interior.  It’s very quiet and feels like it will go well.  The journey is 23 miles each way and it’s a lot of steep hills, then a stretch of motorway then into Manchester City centre.  It’s showing 51 mpg where the best I got from the previous NX was about 36.   That all needs to be verified of course.

Very nice!  

Beautiful setting for the pictures too.

• Like 1

After owning and loving my IS300h Premier from new in 2013, it has now done 198k miles, so I have now taken the plunge and ordered a NX350h Takumi in metallic graphite black with black & rich cream leather.

Ordered from Lexus Leicester on 12th February, told yesterday that delivery is due early October.

They also said that demand is huge and if you ordered now thay are giving an estimated delivery date of February 2023 !!!

Glad I put my order in last month, and just days before the price increase too.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, imgo said:

After owning and loving my IS300h Premier from new in 2013, it has now done 198k miles, so I have now taken the plunge and ordered a NX350h Takumi in metallic graphite black with black & rich cream leather.

Ordered from Lexus Leicester on 12th February, told yesterday that delivery is due early October.

They also said that demand is huge and if you ordered now thay are giving an estimated delivery date of February 2023 !!!

Glad I put my order in last month, and just days before the price increase too.

I ordered January 24th and have been given an estimated delivery date of mid-September (originally mid-August, then updated) so maybe things have improved somewhat?

46 minutes ago, Simon F said:

I ordered January 24th and have been given an estimated delivery date of mid-September (originally mid-August, then updated) so maybe things have improved somewhat?

I would say that timescales are getting longer. The day I ordered on 12th February I was told early September (7 months from order), now 4 weeks later I am told it is early October (8 months from order). And anyone ordering today is being told it is Feb 2023, so about 11 months from order. Anyone else have more info on this ??

1 hour ago, imgo said:

I would say that timescales are getting longer. The day I ordered on 12th February I was told early September (7 months from order), now 4 weeks later I am told it is early October (8 months from order). And anyone ordering today is being told it is Feb 2023, so about 11 months from order. Anyone else have more info on this ??

Maths never was my strong point 😀

At least it seems like the message to the two of us was consistent; 7 months initially, then 8.  I was told 8 about 5 weeks ago and it hasn't changed since then, if that's any consolation.

8 months if ordered in Feb sounds pretty good still.  My order along with a few others on here from mid October was originally due Jan, then March and now May so that will be 7 months.  If the backlog has only added an extra month since then I think you will be lucky.  Worth keeping an eye on these cars due earlier as if these started getting delayed further then that will likely mean bad news further down the road

37 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

Hi, I know it has been posted before but can't find how to track my order/car, already in the UK. Help please, cheers! 

As far as I recall, you need to create an account on MyLexus using the same email address used by the dealer - I already had an account and the car was already on it when I logged in. Once you have an account you can use the Lexus Link app on your mobile - I guess you can use the app to create your account, just be sure to use same email that the dealership has.

26 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

As far as I recall, you need to create an account on MyLexus using the same email address used by the dealer - I already had an account and the car was already on it when I logged in. Once you have an account you can use the Lexus Link app on your mobile - I guess you can use the app to create your account, just be sure to use same email that the dealership has.

Thanks Kevin, I  have tried that and it asks scan a qr code or or to enter my multimedia device 8 digit authentication code, and I have no idea where to find these!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 8:04 PM, Alan Thompson said:

Sorry Gents, I picked my car up today.

I added chrome front & rear and protection pack.

Colour looks different in different lighting.

Front.thumb.jpg.65eb16697bd2d04f01d24034d7b74444.jpg

Back.jpg

Hi Alan. I'm interested in possibly having the front and rear chrome skirts fitted to my 350h. Are you saying that you had yours fitted by Lexus (Leeds)? I've asked my local dealer about them but they didn't think they were available.

Also if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible for you to post a better picture of the rear one please (maybe from straight on)? No rush for this and only if you don't mind. Thanks in anticipation. 

2 hours ago, Andy B said:

Hi Alan. I'm interested in possibly having the front and rear chrome skirts fitted to my 350h. Are you saying that you had yours fitted by Lexus (Leeds)? I've asked my local dealer about them but they didn't think they were available.

Also if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible for you to post a better picture of the rear one please (maybe from straight on)? No rush for this and only if you don't mind. Thanks in anticipation. 

Hi Andy

I'll get you a better photo of the rear skirt.

If you want to point your dealer in the direction of where I found them, they are listed in the accessories section once you configure your car on the Lexus website. Yes it was Lexus Leeds that supplied my car.

Hope that helps

Alan

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alan Thompson said:

Hi Andy

I'll get you a better photo of the rear skirt.

If you want to point your dealer in the direction of where I found them, they are listed in the accessories section once you configure your car on the Lexus website. Yes it was Lexus Leeds that supplied my car.

Hope that helps

Alan

Thanks Alan - that's very kind of you. 

4 hours ago, Andy B said:

markup_10085.thumb.png.03ae05d9af10ac9303de4494ac5d8645.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2022 at 7:45 AM, Joey020 said:

Were you able to specify the lighter headliner or is that standard?

All I specified was the pan roof so I don’t know if that’s why its white.  The demo I drove didn’t have a pan roof or sunroof and it was black.

6 hours ago, Pm4 said:

Thanks Kevin, I  have tried that and it asks scan a qr code or or to enter my multimedia device 8 digit authentication code, and I have no idea where to find these!

Try deleting the app and loading it again.  I had the same trouble.

I finally managed to get an update on my fleet order, the car has been built and is at sea, dealer expecting it end of April / early May. I've obtained the VIN but so far Lexus Link isn't giving me any more information on its progress (not even to show any form of timeline or progress).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links