Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

20 minutes ago, Escanor said:

I ordered mine in the first week of March( 350 h F sport in sonic grey and white interior) when there was a scrappage scheme going, dealer told me of a December delivery.

Last week I tried to upgrade my order to the 450 h, dealer said that on the positive side I will get this order before my 350(possibly in November or December) but also that I will loose my scrappage scheme offer, which I declined.

At this point I am not sure if I will get my 350 in December, app is showing the processing stage. I guess we are all in for a long wait, who is bringing the cards?

Have you been able to track your order. Has your dealer been in contact with you since you ordered your Lexus?

Through the app and via the website, both showing it being in the processing phase. No contact from dealer on any updates, honestly I think they are also in the dark as we are.

3 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Through the app and via the website, both showing it being in the processing phase. No contact from dealer on any updates, honestly I think they are also in the dark as we are.

Can you tell me how yoou track your order please

If you have the Lexus app that will be easier, you can download it in apple or play store. Login via the email you gave your dealer and update your order number, which is a 6 digit code, two alphabets followed by 4 numbers.

You can also follow the same process through the track my order in Lexus website, or just type Lexus order track in Google and proceed. Create a Lexus account if you don't have one. Make sure to use the same mail id you gave your dealer.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Escanor said:

If you have the Lexus app that will be easier, you can download it in apple or play store. Login via the email you gave your dealer and update your order number, which is a 6 digit code, two alphabets followed by 4 numbers.

You can also follow the same process through the track my order in Lexus website, or just type Lexus order track in Google and proceed. Create a Lexus account if you don't have one. Make sure to use the same mail id you gave your dealer.

Hope this helps.

When i log into Lexus App it shows Add your vehicle there are 3 options.

1,registration number

2,your cars vin number

3, Scan QR code 

and that's it.  

I have a Lexus account and I have used the same email

35 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Click on the garage icon on the top right(in android) and make sure you go to the purchased option instead of the owned option.

For some reason I'm unable to track my car. I've pinged an email to my dealer see what he has to say. 

Thanks for your help 

PETERPFC1 I’ve been trying to track  my order 2022 NX 350h with Pro Link since mid February Lexus multimedia team  have sent my case to Toyota Europe I’ve had this problem with a Prius Plus back in 2013 also with Toyota Rav 4 in 2019 I have an iPhone 

15 hours ago, imgo said:

I went for Metalic Graphite Black with Hazel interior, even though I have never seen the Hazel in real life.

I have enjoyed the Hazel interior for the last three weeks and really happy, light and warm a classic tan, you will be very pleased with your choice. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

I have enjoyed the Hazel interior for the last three weeks and really happy, light and warm a classic tan, you will be very pleased with your choice. 

Thanks to all for your encouraging comments about the Hazel, looks like I made a good choice. The other colours had dark headlining but I wanted a brighter interior, especially after having a full cream leather interior in my IS300h for the past 9 years.

Any interior pics would be most welcome, might sway others to choose it too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, imgo said:

Thanks to all for your encouraging comments about the Hazel, looks like I made a good choice. The other colours had dark headlining but I wanted a brighter interior, especially after having a full cream leather interior in my IS300h for the past 9 years.

Any interior pics would be most welcome, might sway others to choose it too.

20220325_131122.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

This is the only one at the moment, will try to have a few more in the next few days. 

Looks great, thanks.

23 hours ago, Escanor said:

Click on the garage icon on the top right(in android) and make sure you go to the purchased option instead of the owned option.

Well Lexus replied to my email and they say my order is going along fine and eta is July 20th.

Still no joy with tracking my order though. I have a Iphone so have no garage to click, Can you do a photo please. Its so frustrating.

50 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Well Lexus replied to my email and they say my order is going along fine and eta is July 20th.

Still no joy with tracking my order though. I have a iPhone so have no garage to click, Can you do a photo please. Its so frustrating.

That is quick if your dealer is correct about 20th July for your NX350h, I think in a previous post you said that you ordered late February. I ordered mine on 12th February and my dealer (Lexus Leicester) has indicated early October a few weeks back. I think I'll contact them again for a more accurate update.

22 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Hope this helps, the highlighted area is the garage.620884802_Screenshot_20220418-2132302.thumb.png.f2f1763baed601ff0458ac69d4c74c6a.png

Screenshot_20220417-213829.png

When I pre order the NX is showing the same as yours in September. At end of Feb, I only got a notification saying is in Order in Progress showing more details about the location. Another notification in March it started building. 10 days later it left the factory. 

IMG_8874.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-122046_Lexus Link.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-105653_Lexus Link.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Hope this helps, the highlighted area is the garage.620884802_Screenshot_20220418-2132302.thumb.png.f2f1763baed601ff0458ac69d4c74c6a.png

Screenshot_20220417-213829.png

Hi and thanks for trying to help me. I don't see any of that. When I log into the Lexus Link app all I see is the below. attachment.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 22.12.20 (1).png

16 minutes ago, imgo said:

That is quick if your dealer is correct about 20th July for your NX350h, I think in a previous post you said that you ordered late February. I ordered mine on 12th February and my dealer (Lexus Leicester) has indicated early October a few weeks back. I think I'll contact them again for a more accurate update.

Well maybe I'm special 😁 but that's what the dealer replied to me today.

Ha I will happily swap places with you Peter. Good to hear that you are getting the car earlier.

If nothing works, try reinstalling the app and follow the link from your welcome mail. I have no idea if it works, a shot in the dark!

On 4/12/2022 at 9:26 PM, Harrier Man said:

I recently asked my dealer for an update on my 450h+ as, unlike some, the dealer hadn't proffered any update since ordering in February. I was told that the current system for providing estimates was inaccurate. Lexus are apparently getting a new system in the next few weeks so, if it lives up to expectations, we should all get better estimates soon. Whether, we like what we hear is another matter ...

My dealer phoned me today to say that they now have access to the new system. However, it has not been fully populated yet  so he was unable to see when a build slot might be allocated; hence he couldn't give me a delivery update. The old system is still in use as it has additional functionality not available on the new system. However, he reiterated that ETAs provided by the old system could not be relied upon even though some dealers appear to still be using it This seems to be borne out with the different delivery profiles posted on this forum. Hopefully better ETAs for us all are not too far away.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Escanor said:

Anyone looking forward for the RZ reveal tomorrow? Might be wishful thinking but hoping it will slightly improve NX waiting time if it does have reasonable specs.

Probably but strange that there's always a stack of micro chips for new cars but not placed orders. I wonder how they do it.

Disappointed withe RZ reveal, the low range is a deal-breaker for me. Staying with my NX now  and keeping an eye on the RX reveal. I guess there would be a few more Lexus reveals before I get my car.

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links