Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone care to own up?

steve2006

I doubt if this car belongs to a member they would admit it but spotted this on a YouTube video.

Pulls out from the wrong side of the road then turns left in front of an approaching vehicle then brake checks!

Video link below time is around 17 minutes in.

F7D36D4B-8533-496C-96D7-1D0B9074319F.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

And thats why you need a dash camera!

It is so shocking how much aggression there is on the road! I think COVID made it worth, people drive less and therefore drive worth with less patient, it is dangerous world out there!

• Like 1

too much chasing around with little consideration for other road users and traffic conditions very often

I'm thinking it's coz there's less day to day experience out there right now with people just travelling less and total impatience driving ..  not me of course :wink3:

I'm totally rational, respectful and allow go-faster striped cars to chase ahead of me, cut me up and mess me around .....  and then WHAM BANG I'm past them in a flash and leave them in a shroud of road dust ......... them thinking there's a mirage of some old banger just arrived from heaven to teach them a well deserved lesson

My old lady's still very very quick and fast when the fancy takes her .......  normally when competing with Mercs, BMWs and Audis thinking they really do own the road when everyone should know it's the Ls's' that do :yahoo:

Malc

• Like 1

There is a lot of careless and inconsiderate driving out there. But there must  also  be a lot of mental illness, most of which is undiagnosed.  The object of the exercise is to avoid having an accident, not let monkey brain take over.  Best to try and  anticipate bad behaviour and drive accordingly, not engage with them when they've done it , you just don't know whether they're going to come at you with a weapon. The Lexus driver was a t**t but  some of the videos submitted say more about the person submitting the clip than the subject.

• Like 7

Some deliberately accident provoking and brake testing even when in the wrong.  I hope dash footage submitted to Police so the drivers could at least be sent a warning.  More important to stop idiots like these than motorists doing 2 or 3 mph over speed limit who are sometimes targeted. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, 08ISF said:

some of the videos submitted say more about the person submitting the clip than the subject.

Something I've noticed when watching these videos. I know we (the viewer) are expecting something to happen, but come on some are so obvious that one can only think the driver is looking to prove a point, often accelerating into trouble.

• Like 5

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links