Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Late on the spring clean

Due to being so busy with work this while I never got around to giving the 300h it's annual spring tidy up with the detar and polish. 

It was also starting to gather more than its fair share of scrapes and car park dings. 

So off it went to a local detailer for a paint correction and wax. Money well spent. 

IMG-20220611-WA0011.jpg

• Like 1

And other marks gone too. Both bumpers got scuffed with ***** parking. All gone. Really pleased with the way it cleaned up. 

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

Great job Shada. How much does a job like that cost if you don't mind me asking?

He asked £100 as a trade rate and I paid him £120 before I had even seen the car. I think I paid him too little as the pictures do it no favours. Its like a sheet of glass Finnish. 

The tyres aren't done in the pictures as they don't use silicon products inside. They done the tyres outside when we were collecting it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shada said:

He asked £100 as a trade rate and I paid him £120 before I had even seen the car. I think I paid him too little as the pictures do it no favours. Its like a sheet of glass Finnish. 

That’s outstanding value for such a superb result!

Pretty much a full day’s work, I imagine?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shada said:

The tyres aren't done in the pictures as they don't use silicon products inside. They done the tyres outside when we were collecting it. 

Thanks Shada, a wonderful job.

12 hours ago, LenT said:

That’s outstanding value for such a superb result!

Pretty much a full day’s work, I imagine?

Yes probably was a day's work. He does it as a sideline. Droped it off at 5.30 on Friday evening so he can wash it and do any touch ins and let them dry overnight. Picked it up on Saturday afternoon like a different car.

To be honest I think he fell in love with it. Couldn't compliment it enough on how nice of a car it was and was pleasently suprised when he washed it to find out it had never been to drive through car washes. He said it made the job so much easier

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links