Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LDA PCS System

Hi, I have a Lexus IS300h from 2015. It is a luxury version, without LDA and PCS. I bought dashboard watches from the sports version to replace mine. everything works perfectly, only I get an error on board "Check LDA System" and "Check PCS System". the car does not have these systems. how can you help me get rid of these errors. thank you very much and excuse me english. (google translate)

Are you saying you bought the F-Sport speedometer unit for your Luxury edition car?
Do you have TechStream? 1st thing would be to erase all error codes.

Just seems odd that yo would get that error message, but 1st thing i would try is clearing error codes.

The replacement cluster is looking for systems that you say are not installed in the car, so the codes will keep returning.

Can you try with Techstream to disable the two functions, so the cluster doesn't expect them. Perhaps there are options with the cluster setup that can be 'switched off' by deleting the option (coding it out)?

The other possibility might be if the car has the hardware to support LDA and PCS i.e. camera and radar (unlikely I suspect) you could code the car to enable the two functions?

Just deleting error codes isn't going to be enough

Have you looked in the cluster menus, im guessing the cluster is remembering a feature that is no longer present in your car.
Have a look in the menu on the cluster maybe you can turn it off there?

Otherwise there will be an option somewhere in TechStream.

That said i think you are going to need the physical LDA button to turn it off.

Don't know if this helps.. But.... 

I have a fsport with the same moving clock. I had an issue with stuck milage on the odometer and had to correct the issue. Through my attempts of flashing hex code onto the IC on the odometer did invoke the condition your seeing “lda and vcs". 

Realisinf this flashing the correct file onto the IC got rid of those issues. The difference here though is your putting a clock not designed for that car in it and perhaps expecting it to be ok. I would seem some tweaking of the hex code needs to be done on the clock... But... Bare in mind when I cured mine the clock I cured it on was meant for the car it is in.

Basically the F clock seems to be getting a signal from the car it can't deal with and throwing those errors on the dash. I'm not sure they are fully exchangeable but seems perhaps not. 

On 7/13/2022 at 11:47 AM, agent_dess said:

That said i think you are going to need the physical LDA button to turn it off.

Our 2015 car with LDA and PCS have physical buttons to turn on/off these systems.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links