Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anti Roll Bars

Rob

hi all, looking at getting some anti roll bars so.... there are tte, cusco, eibach ( same as tte) and trd and ????????????

i have seen some bars but it says they are for the is300 - so if they are made for the is300 i am assuming they will fit, but would that also mean as they are made for a heavier car they would reduce the body roll even further???

I have just placed an order for the Cusco ones from JDMParts Guru, these work out cheaper than the TTE ones as there is an offer on or something, so i ordered these, he reccomended these as the ride is better in them..

I fitted the Hotchkis some weeks ago, very happy with it, stiffer than TRD and adjustable B)

i was looking at getting some of these also - did u get them from the US??? and wat did u pay for them?

I fitted the Hotchkis some weeks ago, very happy with it, stiffer than TRD and adjustable  B)

i was looking at getting some of these also - did u get them from the US??? and wat did u pay for them?

Yes, i get them from Lextasy, i had ordered TRD but they where out of stock then they send me Hotchkis. It was the same price, 476.13USD with freight (382.96€ with the change :D ). 6 weeks for receive it.

The TRD ones Colin are thicker, which is fair enough...

But where is the fixing point located on the rear anti roll bar itself.

Although the TTE one is slightly thinner, it does have 3 hole positions for soft, medium and firm settings.. The firmest being quite close to the bar itself which runs from one side of the car to the other which means in theory it will be mightly stiff.

Just wanted to see if anyone knew where the mounting hole was on the TRD ones... and are they really stiffer due to it being thicker.

Perhaps we could get a photo of them both together with the hole positions....

:)

On that note... I am happy with mine now.. So I fear change... Don't forget I also got the Japsai chassis braces yet to go on..

Well mine went on today and it does feel different,more control but i haven't ragged it yet,but i will soon and then im sure i will feel the difference.

Very happy bunny......just got to get the strut brace now.

And the front one is much thicker and a lot heavier than the stock one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links