Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Navigation update does not work for UX 2023

Hi
I got my lexus ux 2023 recently and want to update the navigation.

First I tried the navigation update through the display and it returns an error:

image.thumb.png.bc10c2ea312620b9f83e27b19ba9f386.png

Then I tried the https://www.lexus-tech.eu/Navigation/Base website to get a usb update. I was able to obtain the activation code through their website but their guideline is not updated for this new version. This is the guide:

Download

1. Click here to download the software to your local computer.
  2. The downloaded file will be an archive file (*.zip).
  3. A USB key with a capacity of at least 32GB is required.
  4. Please make sure your USB-stick, formatted in FAT32, is empty and extract the content to your USB-stick.
  5. If you have performed the previous instructions successfully, the following file will be in the root directory of the USB-stick: 'FMU'
  6. The folder will contain four files named ‘FMU_PONxxx_y.iso’ (where ‘xxx’ is the same for all four files, and ‘y’ goes from 1 to 4).

However in the downloaded file there is no 'FMU' file. I asked my dealer about it and he was not able to help! He said he is going to open a ticket but no update after one month!

Any one has done navigation update on UX 2023? Or how can I contact lexux-tech? I tried contacting the provided email address for the UK, technicalhotline@lexus.co.uk, but after one month I did not get any respond.

I would download and decompress and move the MAPUPDATE directory to the root of a USB stick and see if that is detected.

It might be worth checking on the uk my Lexus e-store to see if they have newer instructions.

Otherwise I'm sure your dealer will help you.

13 hours ago, Hossein said:

Hi
I got my lexus ux 2023 recently and want to update the navigation.

First I tried the navigation update through the display and it returns an error:

image.thumb.png.bc10c2ea312620b9f83e27b19ba9f386.png

Then I tried the https://www.lexus-tech.eu/Navigation/Base website to get a usb update. I was able to obtain the activation code through their website but their guideline is not updated for this new version. This is the guide:

However in the downloaded file there is no 'FMU' file. I asked my dealer about it and he was not able to help! He said he is going to open a ticket but no update after one month!

Any one has done navigation update on UX 2023? Or how can I contact lexux-tech? I tried contacting the provided email address for the UK, technicalhotline@lexus.co.uk, but after one month I did not get any respond.

I rang the team at Lexus connectivity 01737 367026 this was 2 years ago when i had a few issues.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links