Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS400 (2000) 60,000 m for breaking

That's shocking with only 60k recorded. What is the Registration number as you may not be able to put up photo's at this early stage.  Jus took my Car for MOT and Rust under rear wheel arches to be dealt with. Mine 1s 93' with 150k on the Clock.

That much corrosion at 60000 miles? I've got surface corrosion on mine, which has 111000 miles and I've used lanoguard on it, but I'm shocked that 60k there is that much corrosion on the car. Maybe because its just been parked up maybe?

• Like 1

Mine's lived on the coast all it's life ( I think ) and at 242k miles there's very very little corrosion too .  just a rear wheel arch .  can't believe at 60k and so young it's a rust MOT Failure

yes please put up the regn so we can have a proper look at history etc

Thank you

Malc

4 hours ago, Andrew Hodson said:

I want to sell (for breaking) my year 2000 LS400 which cannot get MOT due corrosion underneath. Owned from new, only 60,000 miles. A much loved car, dark green, never had accident, well maintained. Offers?

Reg No W753LFG 

just take it to a fresh MOT station that's a little way away from where it was MOT'd before 

They might see it in a totally different light and you might get a pleasant and happy surprise 

Do let us know the outcome please

Malc

My Car passed its MOT yesterday still with a list of rust issues but the fail  ones Welding repaired at a cost of £140.

You can check out my Car's history  K950EJB. Really can't see why you'd consider selling a beautiful loved Car for the sake of peanuts expense.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Supafly said:

Just an update to let you all know that I have bought Andrews car.

Plenty of work needed but the plan is to keep it in the road and not break it for parts as I was planning

good news - lets see some pictures when you get a chance

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links