Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

2 minutes ago, wrightmtsj said:

Next 2 arrivals at Portbury.

1. Adriatic Highway. 12th Mar. Went to Antwerp first. Will it still have Lexus vehicles for the UK ?

2. Morning Clara. 16th Mar.

Mine is on the Morning Clara. 

The Daily Mail ran an article on delivery of new cars - for Lexus this what was said

“When we approached the Japanese firm for comment regarding delivery delay periods, a spokesperson on behalf of Lexus told us lead times are 'fluid' and 'timings can change regularly'. 

They added: 'Our dealers undertake regular communication programmes to update customers on their orders.'”

I ordered my NX 450 in June - last time I spoke to anyone at the dealership was June when I rang them with a query on my documentation - still waiting for the revised document

The last time I got any information from them was in October when they replied to my email query  - they will not give me any update information till my car is in build!

I did contact Lexus CR they have given me a build month (April) and hope to deliver to me in June

perhaps Lexus need to review / audit their dealerships a bit more

They did say that my dealership has all the info and could / should keep me informed

Ordered mine NX 450H+ Fsport S in May 2022 and was first informed that delivery would be in May 2023, then pushed to June and currently the estimate is August 2023.

• Sad 1

Not too sure when this message appeared on the lexus website or how far back it refers to previously placed orders, but it now seems that the price at the order point is possibly not the price you will end up paying.

Screenshot_20230314_100758_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, imgo said:

Not too sure when this message appeared on the lexus website or how far back it refers to previously placed orders, but it now seems that the price at the order point is possibly not the price you will end up paying.

Screenshot_20230314_100758_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi Michael - where did you see this? Any links? Thanks

31 minutes ago, Vira said:

Hi Michael - where did you see this? Any links? Thanks

On lexus.co.uk

Click on:

new cars, NX, scroll down and select engine ( i did NX350h AWD), click on model (I did Takumi), then scroll down to view the message (just before the dimensions), click on 'read more'.

Link here if it works:-

https://www.lexus.co.uk/new-cars/nx/overview.NX.212.3014ed30-821b-4669-b9ab-04008e441df5

Thanks Michael

Just had a word with my dealer - 450H+ FSport + Takumi Pack, Order placed in Aug 2022, initial ETA March and now stands at June 2023. Dealer confirmed that my order is price locked so pricewise no impact for me. According to him, the above mentioned Lexus statement is valid for the new orders which are being placed now.

Although he thinks my Lexus will be per 2023 specification, I am still holding hope for some extra goodies.

My car is arriving at Portbury tomorrow morning. Been told end of March delivery. NX F Sport 350h. In blue with Panoramic Roof. Have waited 14 months so I sympathise with you having to wait. Hope things improve with production. 

I've twice been told by my dealer that mine is also price-locked to when I ordered it at the end of May '22. I'm assuming (and it is only an assumption) that this would only refer to those who didn't place an order before Lexus suspended sales? I'd imagine they would see an influx of cancelled orders and very upset customers if they decided to backdate this, because the price I agreed to pay was already at the top end of my budget. 

On 3/11/2023 at 7:04 PM, HMT said:

The Daily Mail ran an article on delivery of new cars - for Lexus this what was said

“When we approached the Japanese firm for comment regarding delivery delay periods, a spokesperson on behalf of Lexus told us lead times are 'fluid' and 'timings can change regularly'. 

They added: 'Our dealers undertake regular communication programmes to update customers on their orders.'”

I ordered my NX 450 in June - last time I spoke to anyone at the dealership was June when I rang them with a query on my documentation - still waiting for the revised document

The last time I got any information from them was in October when they replied to my email query  - they will not give me any update information till my car is in build!

I did contact Lexus CR they have given me a build month (April) and hope to deliver to me in June

perhaps Lexus need to review / audit their dealerships a bit more

They did say that my dealership has all the info and could / should keep me informed

I saw that article too and I have to admit I just rolled my eyes at what they said. 'Fluid' and 'timings can change regularly' to me basically says they don't really have any idea. I have had to do all the chasing so far. Not once have I been contacted by my dealer with any news, updates or reassurances. As I've said in previous posts, I'm not expecting them to provide definite answers, but it would be just nice for them to keep in touch to show they've not forgotten customers who have been waiting for practically a year (and upwards in some cases, now) and advise at least some sort of estimation of where folks like us are in the 'queue'. 

I'd be in agreement that head office needs to not only keep their dealerships informed, but ensure those dealerships pass on the information to the customers, rather than the existing 'radio silence' unless the customer chases. 

On 3/12/2023 at 5:28 AM, Gerge said:

Ordered mine NX 450H+ Fsport S in May 2022 and was first informed that delivery would be in May 2023, then pushed to June and currently the estimate is August 2023.

My NX 350h Takumi was ordered towards the end of May '22 and was initially told twelve months. In recent months this now seems to be more likely the back end of June/into July according to the dealer (despite my salesman telling me he's only had one customer who has had to wait more than a year 😕)...and that June/July estimate is only if they get build date within the next few weeks...of which that was told to me almost week and a half ago. Needless to say, still no news. 

We ordered September 22 and we were told at time the price was locked in. We ordered the day before the prices went up in October 22! 

I would imagine this statement refers to new orders one they start accepting them again 

On March 14th last year, I ordered an NX 350h (Premium Pack/Lexus Link Pro), and today received an email saying my order has just gone into production; so a year to the day!

I fully expect my Lexus dealer to hold the original purchase price, but it remains to be seen if they'll offer me the same trade in value on my low mileage ES. Whilst I know the second hand vehicle market is still buoyant, I'm not holding my breath. What are people's views on this point?

Equally, am wondereing what if any specification changes there might be for a build starting three months into 2023?

Morning Clara is a hundred nm from Porstbury, depending on tides, it will dock this afternoon or tomorrow !

Waiting time are crazy all over the globe.
In France, 450h waiting time seems to be pretty stable around 14 months.
On the other hand 350h waiting time is way over 18 months and we have people with late (dec 21) orders still waiting for their cars.
Prices and rental rates are fixed at the time of contract signature meaning we are not exposed to any price / interest rate increases. 

Some new from LEXUS France :

• 350H AWD is no longer avalaible for purchase in France
  • No more Takumi and F sport trim for the remaining 350H 2WD

By doing that, they hope to channel sales towards the 450H+ and with greater volumes of orders they are hoping to cut the delivery waiting time for the high end PHEV.

• Confused 1

Just been advised my NX350h is in the country. Means it must have arrived on the Adriatic Highway which went to Zeebrugge and Antwerp before Portbury.

Ordered 21st Feb 2022. So will be 13+ months when it gets to the dealer.

Premium pack with Lexus Link Pro & Electric seats. Graphite Black.

• Like 1

That's the exact spec and colour we went for! 350h Graphite Black, Premium pack, Lexus link pro with electric seats! Good choice! Be interesting to know what deal you got? We ordered 30th September 22. Build date estimated for July 23 with ETA at dealer for end August/begin Sept

We went for red seats this time as already have 300h in Graphite Black/black seats 😉 

1 hour ago, wrightmtsj said:

Just been advised my NX350h is in the country. Means it must have arrived on the Adriatic Highway which went to Zeebrugge and Antwerp before Portbury.

Happy for you! My NX350h ordered 9 days before you has an ETA of October '23, Takumi spec cars are very delayed!

53 minutes ago, Deb said:

That's the exact spec and colour we went for! 350h Graphite Black, Premium pack, Lexus link pro with electric seats! Good choice! Be interesting to know what deal you got? We ordered 30th September 22. Build date estimated for July 23 with ETA at dealer for end August/begin Sept

We went for red seats this time as already have 300h in Graphite Black/black seats 😉 

Deal was just standard price at the time. Much better than current prices though (if you could order one). My original delivery date was 31st Dec 2022.

Another thing to note about delivery ETAs, just 2 weeks ago:-

Dealer - still said May

Lexus customer services  - said October

I know who I believe!

18 hours ago, wrightmtsj said:

You ordered on the same day as me and virtually the identical spec, mine with the addition of panoramic roof and titanium silver paint. The latest update we had  was end of april, give or take, but as it hasn't been built yet I reckon june at the earliest?

My order from last March still haven’t gone in production yet and dealer told me today that it’s possibly delayed to October now. But dealer also provided an option that if I switch to a lower grade NX450H(no 360 camera , no hud etc) which is already on the ship, but pay same price for the higher grade I ordered last year, I can get the car in May, but this also means I will somehow lose about 4000gbp , but of course the payoff is earlier delivery.

shall I take this offer or wait another few months? 😄I’ve already waited a year now and I doubt whether it’s going to take yet another year to build the car .

2 minutes ago, Chance521 said:

My order from last March still haven’t gone in production yet and dealer told me today that it’s possibly delayed to October now. But dealer also provided an option that if I switch to a lower grade NX450H(no 360 camera , no hud etc) which is already on the ship, but pay same price for the higher grade I ordered last year, I can get the car in May, but this also means I will somehow lose about 4000gbp , but of course the payoff is earlier delivery.

shall I take this offer or wait another few months? 😄I’ve already waited a year now and I doubt whether it’s going to take yet another year to build the car .

I would wait.

Why pay more for a lower spec car?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moleman said:

I would wait.

Why pay more for a lower spec car?

My wife also said the same. The point from dealer is that price has been raised several times in past months so I can’t refer to the price from last March. I guess the dealer didn’t take into consideration that my order was from last March, so switching to a lower grade should mean lower price as well 

I would wait. 
we all have some must haves on the car and for me the HUD, camera, and better lights are a must, so even if offered the lower spec car at last years price I would say no. I want the spec I ordered

I have been told that my 450h with premium plus pack In sonic titanium is going into build in April for delivery in June so am a bit surprised with you October delivery date - did you get that from your dealer or Lexus CS?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links