Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

6 minutes ago, Deb said:

I’ve had an update from our dealer today. They advised that our 350h has gone into production and we should expect delivery September/October.

When looking at the Lexus app, it doesn’t say it’s gone into the build stage which is annoying!

Did anyone else have an issue with the app being slow to update? I want to be able to track its progress!

My dealer emailed 3rd May to say in build but app only updated 9th May 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Deb said:

I’ve had an update from our dealer today. They advised that our 350h has gone into production and we should expect delivery September/October.

When looking at the Lexus app, it doesn’t say it’s gone into the build stage which is annoying!

Did anyone else have an issue with the app being slow to update? I want to be able to track its progress!

Morning Deb

I had the same issue. Stuck at 'Processing Order' for months and then completely disappeared. I subsequently had an email from Lexus that they had started building my car. A couple of days later the Dealer informs me that the car has been built and is onboard a ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish I had an app that worked in order to keep me updated. It's not worked from day one for me. It shows the UX I own now and that's it. It's never shown my outstanding order for the NX350h Takumi. 

The dealer didn't seem to be bothered about it when I brought it up with them four months ago (during the service on my UX). I've also brought this up on at least two out of the three e-mail to Lexus customer relations, but it fallen on deaf ears. All I've had to rely upon are basic scraps of information from the dealer - which they've almost only given me following on from my complaints. With hopefully only two more months to wait, it's not a matter I think that's worthwhile perusing any more.

9 hours ago, Gary H said:

I wish I had an app that worked in order to keep me updated. It's not worked from day one for me. It shows the UX I own now and that's it. It's never shown my outstanding order for the NX350h Takumi. 

The dealer didn't seem to be bothered about it when I brought it up with them four months ago (during the service on my UX). I've also brought this up on at least two out of the three e-mail to Lexus customer relations, but it fallen on deaf ears. All I've had to rely upon are basic scraps of information from the dealer - which they've almost only given me following on from my complaints. With hopefully only two more months to wait, it's not a matter I think that's worthwhile perusing any more.

I didn't find the app that exciting in terms of tracking my order. It spent ages in step 1, a short while in step 2 (build), a month in step 3 before finally entering the final leg. The wording used is poor and details are scant so can be a bit misleading and disappointing. Having said that, you have a right to expect it to work and will need it sorted before you get the car or you are likely to have problems similar to those some have had where the 'find my car' and journey recording is sporadic. Disappointing that you haven't had much help so far. I assume that you are using the same email address for your UX and the same one that Lexus has registered against your NX350 and is being used for all correspondence?

38 minutes ago, Harrier Man said:

I didn't find the app that exciting in terms of tracking my order. It spent ages in step 1, a short while in step 2 (build), a month in step 3 before finally entering the final leg. The wording used is poor and details are scant so can be a bit misleading and disappointing. Having said that, you have a right to expect it to work and will need it sorted before you get the car or you are likely to have problems similar to those some have had where the 'find my car' and journey recording is sporadic. Disappointing that you haven't had much help so far. I assume that you are using the same email address for your UX and the same one that Lexus has registered against your NX350 and is being used for all correspondence?

Yes, I'm getting the impression that the tracking on the app isn't brilliant. For me, it would have just offered a little reassurance that things are progressing, rather than having to resort to complaining to get any sort of vague 'subject to change' update. So far throughout the whole 14 month process, I've only had one single, verbal, update which hadn't had to be prompted without me chasing or having to complain to Customer Relations first. Obviously if the app had worked I'd have kept an eye on it and some of the frustrations I've had during this wait may have not occurred. 

I generally don't get involved with the app on my UX. It took me the best part of three years to get that set up and synched correctly with the car! It wasn't done at the time of collection (this was from another dealer) and was simply told something along the lines of "it's easy...". Those were my instructions, so I never really bothered with it. 

Yes - just to confirm that my email address is the same as it is with the UX. It's an e-mail address that I've had for about 18 years.

In the 14 months since I placed my order (well, it's just shy of 14 months but it's close enough) - I have only had one single piece of correspondence relating to my NX order over email. That was confirming my order - about a fortnight after I'd actually placed it. I found that out after I called and found out the salesperson took my email address down incorrectly (easily done). Since then, I've had zero correspondence over email from either the dealer or Lexus themselves. Three email from myself to Lexus customer relations hasn't resulted in any email correspondence back. Just a couple of phone calls.

I know that all sounds a little vague. I will likely disclose more of what I've had to deal with once I collect the car (believe me, there's more than what I've been saying across this thread over the course of this year), but whilst the process of waiting is still ongoing and out of respect whilst things are subject to change either positively or negatively, I'd rather just keep quiet. 

Hello - i collected my NX 450h+ Takumi the other week.  When i was given the car i did not get any locking wheel nut. Was i supposed to? are lexus supposed to supply this with the car? or are we required to purchase seperately?

Cheers

Donny

1 hour ago, Donny A said:

Hello - i collected my NX 450h+ Takumi the other week.  When i was given the car i did not get any locking wheel nut. Was i supposed to? are lexus supposed to supply this with the car? or are we required to purchase seperately?

Cheers

Donny

Great news about your car.😀

It has been mentioned here before that cars are being supplied with no locking wheel nuts (due to supply issues). These will be supplied later by your dealer.

2 hours ago, Donny A said:

Cheers

Donny

Did you receive 2 key fobs?

4 hours ago, Donny A said:

When i was given the car i did not get any locking wheel nut.

I believe they are a legal requirement in the UK. I am waiting for Lexus to call me and tell me when they will fit them. ( They are bolts now and not nuts unlike the missing bits) Also most or maybe all of us only got one key, did you get one or two keys. 
Enjoy your lovely car. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scotlex said:

It has been mentioned here before that cars are being supplied with no locking wheel nuts (due to supply issues). These will be supplied later by your dealer.

cheers thanks!

2 hours ago, Hayzee said:

Did you receive 2 key fobs?

32 minutes ago, WhiteHart said:

I believe they are a legal requirement in the UK. I am waiting for Lexus to call me and tell me when they will fit them. ( They are bolts now and not nuts unlike the missing bits) Also most or maybe all of us only got one key, did you get one or two keys. 
Enjoy your lovely car. 

No unfortunately not - the dealer said that they arent too sure when they are expecting the second key. Maybe in the next few months. They have had one case where a customer lost the key and ECU had to be reprogrammed which was a nightmare 😞

Holding on to mine for dear life!

Well my 450+ Takumi arrived at the dealer on Friday! They say 8 days to PDI it plus fit dealer option of dashcam, so hope to pick up early next week! I ordered it in early September 2022.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Podie said:

Well my 450+ Takumi arrived at the dealer on Friday! They say 8 days to PDI it plus fit dealer option of dashcam, so hope to pick up early next week! I ordered it in early September 2022.

Driving fun around corner now,Enjoy 😊

2 hours ago, Podie said:

It seems to be about a year for orders of the 450+ for the one order last year. Have fun and enjoy. 

On 7/17/2023 at 7:48 PM, Scotlex said:

Ordered E bay received NUTS  contacted Heyner UK They do NOt have specific 2023 NX locks suggested  Ford ?

Keys I received 2 'keys' and one Fob

Ordered my Takumi on 2nd February 2022, delivered to me 17th July this week.

I have been kept fully informed by Snows at Hedge End and they honoured the deal.

The car is everything I expected, but it has been a long wait.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Flying Prince said:

Ordered my Takumi on 2nd February 2022, delivered to me 17th July this week.

I have been kept fully informed by Snows at Hedge End and they honoured the deal.

The car is everything I expected, but it has been a long wait.

Enjoy your Takumi,  I am loving mine!

I'm wondering if we have any members here with NX orders dating back to May 2022 like myself (or earlier) who are still waiting for their car now?

I'm genuinely beginning to think I may now be getting close to, or even just about holding the infamous title of having the oldest outstanding order...and if so, by what margin? 😕

NX 350h F-Sport ordered 14th Feb 2022.

Current location Derby, looking like 17 to 18 months between order and collection.

no information from dealer, all based on app information.

• Sad 2

My sympathies @JTS. As I've said before, we seem to be in a rather exclusive club of forgotten/ignored long outstanding orders they don't want to deal with. 

To the best of my knowledge mine should be built by now (I was told it was going to be built in June but have had no confirmation of that), but whereabouts it is in the world is unknown. I'm told it'll be September for delivery, but again this is from a dealer which has been so scant with information that I simply don't know what to believe. September is fine with me but again, with zero updates I don't think the company understands just how infuriating this is for deposit-paid customers and what future implications this will have. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, JTS said:

NX 350h F-Sport ordered 14th Feb 2022.

Current location Derby, looking like 17 to 18 months between order and collection.

no information from dealer, all based on app information.

That’s weird…ordered my 350h F Sport early Mar 22 and received it late March 23. 54 week wait. I wonder why yours is later….I specifically didn’t order a sun roof. 

You’ll enjoy it when it arrives I’m sure…👍👍

On 7/18/2023 at 5:23 PM, Podie said:

I ordered mine (350h) Premium pack with Lexus link pro/electric seat pack at end of September 22. We’ve been told ours is in build now with delivery around September/October. It’s so weird that everyone is experiencing varying wait times?! I must admit, my patience is being tested at this point! Im in a 2021 300h currently which is nice but im keen to get in the new one!

No update even after completing 11 months of my order in Stockholm, Sweden. 
called to dealer only to know that build date not yet assigned and tentative date in November end, of course it may change.

On 6/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, johnvw said:

To put it very politely my dealer was less than helpful when I asked for details of the vessel my vehicle was on. Having researched vehicle carrier arrivals at Portbury and departures from Nagoya I am now fairly confident of the vessel name and that it is now in the Arabian Sea to arrive in Portbury 2nd week of July, probably the same boat as Bill's is on. Hopefully I will take delivery of my new toy sometime in August, 13 months after the order.

Finally, my car has arrived at the dealers, I viewed it today and hopefully collect next week. Absolutely brilliant except the enthusiasm was somewhat muted by missing bits. No locking wheel nuts, no second key, no tow bar and no dashcam all on back order. Not to mention no operational manual or service booklet which is an optional extra!!!! I don’t think so, I don’t spend £60k on a new car and not have a folder with manual supplied. Let’s just say the dealer is aware of my dissatisfaction, I’ll keep you informed.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 6:31 PM, Donny A said:

Cheers

Donny

If that was all that was missing you were lucky my car arrived at the dealers this week and I viewed it today, no locking wheel nuts, no second key, no tow bar and no dashcam, all on back order. Not to mention no operational manual or service booklet which is an optional extra!!!! I don’t think so, I'll keep you informed.

• Sad 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links