Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

JAE Meet Numbers

Steve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a look at "www.net-pro.net/jae/" it tells you all about the show and which clubs are attending

There is no mention of Teamlexus at the moment though

[Edited on 23-4-2002 by Chris Shipley]

• 2 weeks later...

yup.. even if you are coming for just a few hours... if you want your car mixed in with ours on show then please sign up.

Remeber there will be thousands of people and I think we are the only Lexus club going .. so would be good to show people how nice Lexus cars are!

anyone else had any thoughts on jae.........

who is gonna go on the friday to help set up?

who is doing what in terms of providing items while were there?

are we still going to chip in for the HUGE tent?

lets get things sorted now:eyes:

I'll chip in for the cost of a large tent but I'm still no sure wether we are going to stay over night or travel backwards and forwards :sniff:

I will chip in for the tent and what ever else needs paying for, and I will gladly help set up on friday.

As I said before, I can probaly get some lighting but it will require a generator to power it

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be coming down on Friday to help out from 17.30 onwards and will be stay untill the end on Sunday. I'll bring the beer if needed and can chip in for the tent.

Good to see you again Les!

BTW for everyone.. In the newsletter sent a couple of days back there was a link to send confirmation that you will be coming..

i need to receive a confirmation that you will be attending the JAE.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk