Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show

starletsy

I am just going on the sunday, sent my SAE off so i should be able to park on the stand. Best time to get there?

Will give you a few goalkeeping tips young Ruskie :whistling:

They need a keeper @ Upton Park :blush:

Not just a keeper?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going to santapod and then going to japs the week after?

I need someone to take a banner on sunday at santa pod to japs as I wont be there on sunday :crybaby:

I just have too much work on for a 2 day meet

Shall we arrange a time to met up so that we can convoy in or is everyone going to be turning up at different times.

I think the gates open between 08.00 - 09.00, not sure I want to be there that early as I'm staying the whole time but that would depend on the space available.

May get there early and give the old girl a clean before having a look round, what does everyone else think.

i will be there about 11/12ish, gates open at 8am paul, i will be going down the M1 past you (you are at m/k ?)if you pm me your mob number i will ring you to let you know where i am ? or anyone who is going we could meet paul at m/k ?

Gordon, I'm in MK, not far from J14, I've sent you a PM with Mob #. Let me know when you're about to get to J14, and I'll meet you at the Coach Way just off J14, anyone else interested in joining us.

See You on Saturday

BR

Paul

I have got my pass but it has 19th june stamped on it and i am going on the 20th. Will it be ok?

:sick: better check my date

:ohmy: I would love to check the date on my pass but i dont have it yet :whistling: is my Pass in the post :blink:

Did you send your SAE?

yes i sent you a SAE last week Claire :crybaby: But im only going for 1 of the days now, so what days are all you guys going on and i will go the same day :whistling:

I think it's a mixture, some are coming on Saturday and others on Sunday but there are also a few that are staying the entire W/E.

BR

Paul

i have only received about 4 SAE's

The last SAE went out on Wednesday

All the passes have the 19th written on them....

if its the usual organisers of this show (japfest crew) then its bound to be a balls up. Useless organisers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk