Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spot counterfeit spark plugs

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:1a3da8dc-891d-3ee4-8929-0abb91b2e28d

I don't know where I got this but I thought I'd post it here so you know what to look out for when buying Denso spark plugs via eBay. Hope the link works. 

13 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:1a3da8dc-891d-3ee4-8929-0abb91b2e28d

I don't know where I got this but I thought I'd post it here so you know what to look out for when buying Denso spark plugs via ebay. Hope the link works. 

The page says:

"The files have been removed or you don’t have access. Contact the document owner to request access."

If only I could still buy my Motorcraft  N9Y spark plugs from the local British Leyland service centre.

OK I had to replace them every 10,000 miles along with the points but they would certainly not be counterfeit!
What’s next counterfeit Lurpak spelt as Urpak! 

7 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Lurpak spelt as Urpak! 

nope, it's Noorpak at Aldi  .  and that's not counterfeit .  it's probably better butter than Luuuurp stuff anyway .  cheaper whatever  .  or should i say less expensive ..  nowt's cheap these days 

Don't plugs these days last 100k miles ?

Malc

12 hours ago, steve2006 said:

how does this crap get into the country?

the Chinese syndrome .........  thinking it's cheep cheap cheep BUT all the while subversively undermining our transport system by making our vehicles defunct  ..  all part of the Russian Chinese threat to undermine us in our day to day lives and to stop us providing support to Ukraine maybe .........  China has openly stated it stands side by side to support Russia in all it does and wishes to do 

SO  bugger-up all UK transport by providing crap fake components seems a good way to go !

Malc

Please ignore this if my thoughts upset anyone supporting this China Russia pact  🤫              .  I think there's maybe a drone heading my way 😇

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links