Sign in to follow this  
PQuist

Cream Or Black?

I am picking up an IS with a cream and Black interior on Saturday. What colour floor mats should I go for? Black or cream?

Thanks

black

cream mats get dirty very quickly and are a pain to clean

:)

I got the cream interior mats. They look really nice. However I have put in transparent plastic mats from Halfords on top of cream ones. The clear mats still keep the interior looking nice and bright and dont dirty the carpets.

I got the cream interior mats. They look really nice. However I have put in transparent plastic mats from Halfords on top of cream ones. The clear mats still keep the interior looking nice and bright and dont dirty the carpets.

Is there any point in having the mats then? You could just put the transparent plastic mats directly on the carpet. :P

I would go with the black mats. The cream ones would look best for the first couple of days, after that you will be cleaning them all the time.

Is there any point in having the mats then? You could just put the transparent plastic mats directly on the carpet.

Fair point. Didnt have options after spending £85 on mats. :blush:

go for black!

i didnt know IS's had cream and black interiors? i thought it was either all dark or all light? :unsure:

go for black!

i didnt know IS's had cream and black interiors? i thought it was either all dark or all light? :unsure:

dash

centre console

are allways black or a deviation of

go for black!

dash

centre console

are allways black or a deviation of

i thought we were talking upholstery :wacko: