Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Permission To View Topic

Rabbers

3 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Prof Gill Bates Professor of Molecular Neuroscience Neurodegenerative Diseases UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology Research summary Huntington’s disease is an inherited  .....

some sort of Conspiracy Theory maybe  ???   🤣

Lighten up you lot .....  just accept that lots of indifferent people have indifferent theories about all sorts of rubbish and nay ! ............  not just BG but maybe GB too eh !

Malc

Bill Gates is rich, very very rich, if you are that rich you can disguise any ill deeds easily, Boris Becker getting locked up for tax fraud..

Apples and oranges 

Bills buddy Dr Fauci, well known amongst the conspiracy theory brigade and prominent in the entire covid disaster said back in the 80s that you can get aids by being in close proximity to a carrier. 

These guys have sufficient power to evade any criminal prosecution and if they are questioned about anything they will just dismiss it as a conspiracy theory with their dapper suit and wry smile.

Care home's are unwilling to disclose any medical records for people who died during the pandemic in a care home.. are they withholding something?  If you ask them they will give you anything but the answer you requested.

Midazolam was used extensively during the pandemic but you won't get a clear-cut answer about anything, the powers that be and this banning of anything that goes against the narrative is blacklisted ensuring that is the case.

• Sad 1

What's interesting is all this woke stuff, this has only occurred since around covid - women don't exist etc, this is all part of screwing up one's brain. Experts again.

What Will manhole covers be called in the future...

https://youtu.be/vWkepoLUZfs

That animation, it's worth pointing out that within 5 minutes watching we can clearly see all the hallmark's of the government intervention, even knocking down entire eco systems to be net zero compliant.

So what gives, why is everything still a conspiracy theory? We have skulduggery going on every day of the week.

The 'eco homes' plan so absurd locals thought it was an APRIL FOOL joke! Developers want to tear down 70 trees to create an 'urban oasis' in historic woodland in famous Cadbury's village

You're still missing the point Eric. People aren't saying that these things happening are the conspiracy theories, and instead it's the claims made about the evil motivations behind them that veers into bacofoil land. You're like a weather forecaster who says it will rain tomorrow, because the government planted chemicals in the atmosphere, and then claiming you were uncannily right all along when it rains.

Seriously though, I don't know what I make of digital currencies. In principle it sounds ok, and of course, like anything, it can be used for nefarious purposes. Our present currency isn't based on anything tangible anymore though,  and is really just a voucher with a nomimal value, open to manipulation, so I'm not sure how much diffference it will make. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Personally I'd like a 10 minute commute, but some evil schemes are impractical, and you just have to compromise 😉

Happy Easter, by the way 🙂

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bluemarlin said:

You're still missing the point Eric. People aren't saying that these things happening are the conspiracy theories, and instead it's the claims made about the evil motivations behind them that veers into bacofoil land. You're like a weather forecaster who says it will rain tomorrow, because the government planted chemicals in the atmosphere, and then claiming you were uncannily right all along when it rains.

Seriously though, I don't know what I make of digital currencies. In principle it sounds ok, and of course, like anything, it can be used for nefarious purposes. Our present currency isn't based on anything tangible anymore though,  and is really just a voucher with a nomimal value, open to manipulation, so I'm not sure how much diffference it will make. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Personally I'd like a 10 minute commute, but some evil schemes are impractical, and you just have to compromise 😉

Happy Easter, by the way 🙂

But anyone buying into this is brainwashed out of control? Say everything that depicted in that animation actually happens and it's only 2023 so ample time to make things worse, or is that better? Depends on what your idea of democracy is I guess.

It was only a matter of time I guess, so LenT and Co are you getting boosted for this new variant?

Warning over new Covid variant 'Arcturus' that is causing carnage in India with infections surging 13-fold in the past month.

and I know it's an old cliché but...

'Arcturus', a spin-off of Omicron, is thought to be the most contagious variant yet...

The most dangerous since the first one, who would have guessed.

It's amazing what trust the science can do to your heads and they have an uncanny ability to create variants over a news headline.

Govs want to bring in a digital currency to have control of your wealth, social credit will be the end of democracy as we know it. EVs just another tool for govs to have control, in 2030 the government will have more control of that thing than whoever is inside it.

And you can't get V8s in 2030, who will you buy it from.. Tesla? Anything you somehow drive with 8 cylinders in 2030 will be around 20 years or older.

The problem here is we have people with an excuse for absolutely everything, who have nothing but raucous praise for what's happening.

On 4/9/2023 at 7:06 PM, toffee_pie said:

LenT and his buddies will no doubt say that hey everyone uses digital now, when did you last use a ATM machine….

I think you’ll find that the situation is a general presumption of a ‘universal’ use of ‘digital’.  Just as there is of a universal possession of a mobile phone.

But since you ask about ATMs… last week.  There’s one outside a nearby Tesco store.

Normally, we get cash from our village Post Office which has an arrangement with my Bank.  This suits us very well!

10 minutes ago, LenT said:

Normally, we get cash from our village Post Office

WOT   you still have one of these rarities .  who've you been bribing .  or have you been demanding a crypto hackers bribe to keep one there .......  they did actually have crypto dispensing ATMs I was recently reading  .  a pre warning to Tescos that they'd better have their stores ready to have one ........

now then, where's me stash of gold sovereigns and Pieces'O Eight ............  that i can keep in the cavernous boot of me V8 😅

Malc

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, LenT said:

I think you’ll find that the situation is a general presumption of a ‘universal’ use of ‘digital’.  Just as there is of a universal possession of a mobile phone.

But since you ask about ATMs… last week.  There’s one outside a nearby Tesco store.

Normally, we get cash from our village Post Office which has an arrangement with my Bank.  This suits us very well!

I haven't used an ATM for ages, but the whole point is a central digital currency has been touted since forever, it's not an easy task to roll out but the bank of England are ready to get it done as are Banks of every other western economy - they are waiting for the moment... That moment no doubt will be expertly planned, they will say nobody uses cash anymore digital is the future.

Then fast forward to 2030 and that animation on YT, the chap locked up in quarantine with his credit score, linked to his bank account.. his wealth isn't in his control any longer. It's no different than what's happening in China for years. We have a credit score here and everyone is aware of it, Bank institution's certainly are - when you add the government into the mix it's a whole new ball game.

Govs are getting away with whatever they wish at the moment, nothing is stopping them.  New Variants, masks, get boosted, the planet is crashing down.. at this rate it's probably better to stay inside as the world looks far too dangerous a place to be - Govs have been corrupted for years, everything going on in the background silently.

There's not been a pip from the BBC since post vax roll out and all the people dying suddenly, it's like they don't want to know - in stark contrast to the 24,7 365 covid news we have had for over 2 years, then nothing. It's like it never happened at all. But you can be sure they will tell us of a new variant that experts have discovered, the most dangerous yet... Of course

The only net zero climate change crisis is the one etched into your brain by the experts 24,7.. was it not for them life would be as it always were - do they expect snow and 40C weather to disappear or something if you get Electric cars? Storm's and hurricanes too,buy an electric car with half a tonne of lithium batteries or whatever to change the weather.. ok makes sense that 

40 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

you still have one of these rarities…

Indeed so.  And it survived a local cull by the Post Office.

42 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

who've you been bribing .

You may very well ask that.  I couldn’t possibly comment.  😉

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, toffee_pie said:

We have a credit score here and everyone is aware of it,

Well, I've never had one to my knowledge .  the only credit score I know of is my being able to balance me books everyday to swish away the flies landing on my piles of nuggets that are descending into chaos into my banking accounts ....... wot do i do with all those spondoolies i keep asking me'self ......  don't want a new car .  I've totally downsized to the house i want in the location i want ...... AND I've happily had all me anti covid jabs too  ......  hurrah .  now then, where's the next adventure to be .........

BUT I do monitor crypto values everyday just to see what the nutters around the world are up to and watching dear old Guru Warren Buffet and his no.2 Charlie Munger ....  oh wot wsidom flows from those two guys eh !  Be a very sad day when they're no longer with us to keep the sane guys sane in money making !

Malc

• Like 2

16 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

It was only a matter of time I guess, so LenT and Co are you getting boosted for this new variant?

Well I can’t speak for ‘and Co’ but spookily our Spring Vaccine Booster invitation arrived this morning…thanks for asking.

It’s in six weeks time - so still plenty of evolutionary opportunities for a stealth attack by an ambitious young virus!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

Warning over new Covid variant 'Arcturus' that is causing carnage in India with infections surging 13-fold in the past month.

and I know it's an old cliché but...

'Arcturus', a spin-off of Omicron, is thought to be the most contagious variant yet...

The most dangerous since the first one, who would have guessed.

Now now Toffee, don't create panic here.. It may be more contagious but there has been no reported increase in severity in cases caused by arcturus or XBB 1.16. So, much ado about nothing?  

• Like 1

Malc. Everyone over the age of 18 I think it is has a credit score. Ranging from Zero to 999. Chances are your score is very low as you've been self employed. For example a former gaffer of mine who has a huge fruit n veg business has never taken out a loan. He pays cash for everything. Paid over 300k in cash, ok bank transfer, for his Bentley Bentaga. His turnaround is near 2 million a week so yeah he's chuffing loaded.

I've had my score as low as 200 but now happily at 998.

All this BS being spouted by some about digital currency. Its being thought about with great seriousness because of flaws with it. Even if the Bank of England goes ahead with it it'll take years to come to fruition. Oh that's from the Bank of England website. 

We've all been using a form of digital payment for years anyway and it pees me off reading utter dros by professional scare mongers. They're the sort I'd live to meet down a dark alley and it'd be me who walks out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, toffee_pie said:

I haven't used an ATM for ages, but the whole point is a central digital currency has been touted since forever, it's not an easy task to roll out but the bank of England are ready to get it done as are Banks of every other western economy - they are waiting for the moment... That moment no doubt will be expertly planned, they will say nobody uses cash anymore digital is the future.

From the Bank of England website:

"The digital pound would be denominated in sterling and its value would be stable, just like banknotes. £10 in digital pounds would always have the same value as a £10 banknote. If we introduced it, it would not replace cash. We know being able to use cash is important for many people. That’s why we will continue to issue it for as long as people want to keep using it."

So no, they're not taking our cash away, despite fewer and fewer people using it.

Imagine though if they did nothing, as more and more transactions took place digitally, and private organisations launched digital/crypto currencies. Over time the demand for pounds would decrease, devaluing it, and thus decreasing the income from our exports, and increasing the cost of our imports. Your cash would start to become worth less and less, as would your labour. There's no way of knowing what will happen, but it makes sense to explore the possibilities and various contingencies.

What if they did nothing though, would you be happy? No. If independent currencies grew in popularity, and we lost control of our economy to foreign corporations and finacial institutions, you'd say that the government and the BofE were paid off, to sell the country and its population to the highest bidder.

The same is true of covid. Had we not pursued policies of lockdown, masks and vaccines, then the government would have been accused of knowing but ignoring the dangers, in order to cull the population. Whether it's currency, covid, climate change or transport, no matter what the government do, or don't do, there'll someone typing away in their basement, saying it was all a carefully organised plot to either kill, rob or control the people.

We live in a multifaceted world of wildly differing political opinions where, even at a relatively local level, we can't agree on basic things, like whether we have a border with Northern Ireland or not. Jeez, you'll struggle today to find a politician who can tell you what a woman is, and whether they have a ***** or not. And yet you think they're not only willing, but capable of highly complex and co-ordinated schemes, simply to do away with V8s and paper money.

Covid, currency and climate change are not simple things to manage, but they're real, and their evolution has real  consequences. In the absence of omniscience, it's likely that governments will make mistakes addressing them. Some people will have intelligent reasons for objecting, some will follow the chosen path, and all will blame and complain when the inevitable mistakes are made. Without doubt though, there'll be others telling us that whatever happens was all planned by George Soros, Bill Gates, and Fauci.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bluemarlin said:

was all planned by George Soros, Bill Gates, and Fauci.

and don't forget the Gill Bates I discovered 😉

Malc

• Haha 2

A team of academic have called for the closure of every UK airport to ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are brought down to zero in 2050 Their report states that to obey the law of the Climate Change Act the public will be required to stop doing anything that causes emissions regardless of its energy source This means that all UK airports will be ordered to close, eating beef and lamb will be banned, and construction of new buildings must cease, in order to meet the legal commitment of zero emissions by 2050.

The report, produced by academics at Oxford University and Imperial College London for the British Government, says that all airports should close between 2020 and 2029 with the exception of Heathrow, Glasgow and Belfast. These would close between 2030 and 2049.

• Haha 1

Closing off of airports, didn't I say that last year.. it's amazing what you can see through skulduggery if you look past the bs. Airports won't be needing for the same reason as all them banks and high street shops won't. Superhubs will be left for the elite to swan around in, individuals exempt of course from net zero.

It's looking increasingly more likely you will just be a pawn wearing a mask locked up in a 15 minute commute and having I've been vaccinated badges so you better take heed to that gov alert message - you don't want to miss anything do you.

• Haha 1

So, the question is, it's still a conspiracy is it? 

When you have convinced people that buying a 2 tonne electric car with half a tonne of lithium batteries can change the weather, well anything is possible.

LenT and Bluemarlin will probably say, well I usually fly out of Heathrow and live 15 minutes away..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04/15/net-zero-is-trapping-us-in-the-dungeons-of-state-control/

Driving at 10mph reduces greenhouse gases dramatically, don't you know.

Plans to introduce a 10mph speed limit on a section of Richmond Park have been criticised by local cyclists, who claim that people on bikes will be unable to comply with the proposed restriction while riding downhill

• Haha 1

Brainwashed people have an excuse for everything (no particular name's here!) because you see them all over the interweb, they have an excuse to justify that electric car causing sleepless nights and to justify all the endless bs etched into their brains about covid, climate change, net zero, mutants and variants.

I'm surprised that they actually step outside the door at all.

Govs have been corrupted for years by the WEF and UN, covid the green light for totalitarian control.

Some may consider you yourself have been brainwashed. 

Your previous three posts I found oh so funny. I thought I was reading the funny stories from Geoff buys Cars lol.

I admire your passion in your beliefs. I have my own thoughts not to dissimilar to yours.

19 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Your previous three posts I found oh so funny. I thought I was reading the funny stories from Geoff buys Cars lol.

I admire your passion in your beliefs. I have my own thoughts not to dissimilar to yours.

If the brainwashed comes from the government itself it's leads to some awkward situations for sure, hence conspiracy theory on anything that gets subjective 

28 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Now there’s a thought!  😉

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links