Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Space saver wheel

Hi I have a lexus is300h 2014 I got a puncture and used the repair kit it got me home I called my local tyre fitters they said because I used the repair foam I had to have a new tyre so I need to get a space saver wheel which one would fit my tyres are 225/40 18 I've seen a few on eBay from a different lexus but do they fit thanx in advance

I have Quadboss liquid to seal holes (up to far bigger than a usual nail or screw), and have some in the car to show a tyre centre so they can see there that all that is needed to clean up after the sealant is lukewarm water. So far, no tyre centre refused to wash and fix a tyre with a little hole in it.

On 5/6/2023 at 10:02 AM, johnny laff said:

Hi I have a lexus is300h 2014 I got a puncture and used the repair kit it got me home I called my local tyre fitters they said because I used the repair foam I had to have a new tyre so I need to get a space saver wheel which one would fit my tyres are 225/40 18 I've seen a few on ebay from a different lexus but do they fit thanx in advance

Try Carnoisseur they do the Road Hero range of spacesaver wheels (got one for my F), only trouble is you also purchase another jack and other bits of emergency paraphernalia as it all comes as one kit.

I have a spare space saver rim suitable for a Lexus ( 5 stud PCD 114.3) so will fit all except the CT200h and LS600h.

It will need a new tyre as the original although unused has perished due to aging.

May also have the jack and wheel brace too.

Free to collect from Derbyshire.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links