Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF values on the slide

I made one of my infrequent trips onto Autitrader this week and was surprised to see a couple of late (with the new gauge cluster) ISFs for sale in the 15-17k GBP price range, and with reasonable mileages.  Admittedly the lowest price one was a Cat S, but even so it seems prices are on bit of a slide for the ISF since I looked about a year ago.  Is that a correct assessment, or just with this week's choice on Aurotrader?

With the used car market tumbling, it would certainly make sense. Bar the LFA, Lexus don't make a car that will dodge the ups and downs of the market.

This looks like the strange white one that has been advertised before with mis-matching panels and a lot of miles put on just recently. Too many things don't add up. I don't think I would be taking a look at it.  Good ones are still fetching good prices, if you can find one.

• Thanks 1

The 10 plate USB one has got the front wheels on the wrong way round! and the white one has the rears on wrong🙄

52 minutes ago, DamianLEX said:

There will be imported black ISF 2014 on the market soon. I am really curious how much it will go for:)

The only 2014 in the country, but sadly I think only a current ISF or previous ISF owner would understand that. Hopefully it gets sold, but it's in the wrong country. They'd go mental in the States for that!! 

• Like 1

I had a quick look on A/T, I think values have been static or even risen over the last 5yrs since I bought mine, most listed are up on the miles & look pretty fair. EG, I nearly bought a clean 2011 with 37k on it which was dealer priced at £22700 back in '18.

If you bought an IS500/RCF I think you're looking at approx £3k PA just to keep it taxed!

That helps our cars for sure.

2 hours ago, Evogixer said:

I had a quick look on A/T, I think values have been static or even risen over the last 5yrs since I bought mine, most listed are up on the miles & look pretty fair. EG, I nearly bought a clean 2011 with 37k on it which was dealer priced at £22700 back in '18.

Yes I think ISF prices have at least kept up with inflation since 2018/9 and it will be interesting to see how they hold up over the next few years. I really don't know, what with the electric car fiasco and gov't tax penalties may be introduced more severely.

BTW Mines a 2012 too, not many about and never ever seen another, not even an older one!  Best car I ever had!

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 9:42 PM, DamianLEX said:

There will be imported black ISF 2014 on the market soon. I am really curious how much it will go for:)

Still on the lookout for a good ISF - would be be interested to hear more about this one. Is this one that you'll be selling?

22 hours ago, Evogixer said:

If you bought an IS500/RCF I think you're looking at approx £3k PA just to keep it taxed!

That helps our cars for sure.

£3k PA in tax, is that in the UK? 

We currently pay £180 PA for road Tax on our ‘17 GS F, now that it’s passed its luxury car tax time. 

7 hours ago, DamianLEX said:

Yes, it will be for sale in Swansea.

Any idea when? Let me know if you could when it does become available. 

On 2/6/2024 at 11:09 AM, F.A. said:

£3k PA in tax, is that in the UK? 

We currently pay £180 PA for road Tax on our ‘17 GS F, now that it’s passed its luxury car tax time. 

Afraid so.

Given all used prices spiked up about 2 years ago they are just starting to drop back since Christmas, some dropping by 10% 15%. So leveling out a bit but ISF still more than they were say 5 years ago. 🤔

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links