Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hey, had my LBX for 2 weeks. Jumped from Audi Q2.  Love it so far but…

how do i save my preference from visual warning only for speed limit signs and to always have no audio on sat nav? Its vexing me that I have to make these adjustments every time I switch the engine on.

anyone got any ideas?

Lisamart, 

All I can tell you is I switch off this function visual and audio every time the car is used.

Thats not very elegant but it is what both myself and my wife are doing.

Incidentally we do the same for Lane Departure……….. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lisamart said:

Hey, had my LBX for 2 weeks. Jumped from Audi Q2.  Love it so far but…

how do i save my preference from visual warning only for speed limit signs and to always have no audio on sat nav? Its vexing me that I have to make these adjustments every time I switch the engine on.

anyone got any ideas?

The satnav audio preference should hopefully be stored in your Lexus profile - have you set one up and logged in?

sadly the speed limit bong is an EU rule, and manufacturers are required to have it turn back on each time you start the car… every new car launched from now will include this lovely safety feature, and so we’ll all need to get used to either living with it, or, an extended period of time tapping away at a screen to turn off all these annoying “features”.

• Like 1

The speed notification in my new NX is configurable and can be turned off, but I find it invaluable and have it set to bong at 3 mph over the limit. 

I think the current NX was introduced before the new regulations, hence being able configure it. 

• Like 2

Check the manual but it is possibly down to the new speed limit regulations that all new models have to conform with. Whilst you can manually disable the function it must reset back to default on every restart. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stepppy said:

The speed notification in my new NX is configurable and can be turned off, but I find it invaluable and have it set to bong at 3 mph over the limit. 

I think the current NX was introduced before the new regulations, hence being able configure it. 

Stephen keep it There as a Warning i got hit With a £100 Fine and Three Penalty Points for being 7 mpg over the speed limit  Sore.!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links