June 2005 Loc Scottish Tour

DaveEllen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Getting closer :D

Mr Best may be honouring us with his presence on the saturday @ Lexus Edinburgh :whistling:

All day visitors welcome....

Also any other interested let me know & I'll see if I can get you booked in :winky:

Getting closer  :D

Mr Best may be honouring us with his presence on the saturday @ Lexus Edinburgh :whistling:

Also any other interested let me know & I'll see if I can get you booked in :winky:

which saturday is it dave, :)

11th June :D

11th June :D

cool :winky:

• 3 weeks later...

oh no, thats a real shame marcus, i was looking forward to a good mooch round ur car!

so there are now 2 spare rooms people, i think?!

OK,

Been speaking to Ian @ lexus Edinburgh :D

He will put aside an area to park for us and have some lexi for you to look at/drive as well as coffee etc.

As well as that Ian asked if any attendees had any other requests for things to do :)

So fire away chaps (be sensible :whistling: )

As well as that Ian asked if any attendees had any other requests for things to do  :)

Their secretary maybe?

What about a look round the facilities, didn't Lexus Edinburgh get a big upgrade last year?

Honestly not sure what else you could do at a dealers - what is nearby??

We have a very new bodyshop which the LOC visitors had a tour of, would that be of interest?

McDonalds is close, also the Airport........

Their secretary maybe?

What about a look round the facilities, didn't Lexus Edinburgh get a big upgrade last year?

Honestly not sure what else you could do at a dealers - what is nearby??

• 4 weeks later...

OK,

Could I ask all people coming on the tour to send cheques made payable to the Crieff Hydro Hotel for £230 to me at

293 greenhaven drive

london

se28 8fy

Please could you do it as soon as possible :whistling:

Aido please PM me as yours is different :crybaby:

Norkep Wosket & Bazza have had to pull out....

So got 2 double rooms up for grabs..............

Before anyone gets smart.........about 3 couples dropping oooooooot & only 2 rooms being available.....ones been booked !

• 2 weeks later...

Any last minute takers............

Hotel just called saying that they require 6 months notice of cancellations :crybaby:

Would be most helpful if 5 couples decided to treat there opartners for a weekend away..........

please call Dawn @ Crieff hydro 01764 651680 to confirm your booking (drop me a PM as well)

They reckon I've got to pay :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk