Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lowering

woodsy

hey all thought this was the best place to start

slowly working on my mods. subtle ones to start off with got clear rear fogs and tinted all windows and a few others , got wing mirror closure getting ordered

but i wanted to know whts the best lowering kit to put on my is 200 sport and where to get it from and how much should i be paying

i dont want an unbearable ride but need to be a little lower

also i want some siny bits under the bonnet???

where can i go for that??

i heard people talking about radiator covers or grills??

can i fit one without modifying anything??

thanks again chaps!!!!

slowly working on my mods. subtle ones to start off with got clear rear fogs and tinted all windows and a few others , got wing mirror closure getting ordered

but i wanted to know whts the best lowering kit to put on my is 200 sport and where to get it from and how much should i be paying

thanks again chaps!!!!

I asked this earlier, and hence bought some off pro-lex

160 for some eibach -30 springs.

send him a PM, or look at post in suspension section.

thanks again chaps!!!!

Got some nice rad panels :whistling:

Yeah, I've had the Eibachs for a couple of years now, I thought they had been discontinued - so if you can get your hands on a set, i would highly reccomend it!

My review of them is here

And your right, start with the small sutble differences, you will be amazed at the difference it makes.

The Eibachs have not been discontinued (that story was started by a trader that wanted to sell another brand), and we have them in stock.

Our experience shows that you are normally better off with a well known brand that has been tried and tested, rather than the plethora of new brands that pop up and disappear on a regular basis.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links