Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Loc Discount Negotiation

Stu

Right peeps, i know that there have already been a number of threads and posts regarding the organising of discounts with companies, but from now on this is the place to post up your suggestions for companies to approach for discount to the LOC.

There will not be any replies as to any discounts secured in this thread, although your ideas will be acknowledged regularly.

I'm sorry to say that only GOLD members are able to access the discounts thread in the GOLD forums.

If you have a specific or general type of company that you would like to recieve a discount from, you can either post up here, or send me a PM via the link below.

If you are a company that is wishing to offer a discount, please send PM's only, and these can be directed to either myself, or a member of the committee for the club.

Many thanks guys n' gals, please do keep posting your ideas, if you don't we cannot secure more discounts, as who do we go after?!?!?!

Stu

LOC Discount Negotiation Team UK

My favorite one would be if you could get a 10% discount on petrol :)

What about the foreign importers like Takakaira, Lextasy, Carson Toyota etc etc?

Sounds daft, but does anyone have any ideas of an email address for Taka Kaira? Can't find any way of contacting them other than phone or via special order form.

Stu

MMMMMMmmmmm...................................

I think you'll have to try the power of purchase on an individual basis for that one Ian!! Or you could wave your gold card under their noses and get you standard discount amount!!!

Stu

not sure if they are in the scheme yet, but they won't give a discount until you wave the magic GOLD members card under their noses anyway!

I'll look into it!

By the way, go GOLD!

Cheers for the info!

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links